Nothing At All

In case you missed the note at the beginning of the last chapter, here it is again.

I have been working on a huge project as well. What is this project?

I have decided to rework this story into an original novel. I am reworking the whole thing. I will still finish posting the chapters here, but will probably not be posting the planned sequel here.

It would mean the world to me if you could come to show your support on my pages. It will also keep you up to date on what is going on with everything, including any potential future works.

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/RileyRoycex3/

Instagram Link:

https://www.instagram.com/riley.roycex3/

Twitter Link:

https://twitter.com/RileyRoycex3

***********************************************************************

Ashton's POV

I knew that once I opened the door I would have multiple people demanding things from me, so I went straight to the door. As I went to open the door I heard a voice behind me though that made me jump and almost scream.

"Where the hell were you Ashton?" Luke asked, sounding pissed. When I turned to look at him, I saw him standing with his arms crossed and looking just as pissed as he sounded. "Why did no one seem to know where you were? And why?" I cut Luke off before he could continue his rant.

"Luke, I'm sorry, and I'll explain. I need to get the door though before they get more upset." I said turning back towards the door to open it. "You know some people actually wait to be let in instead of just entering someone's house." I let everyone in and led them to the living room, already regretting this decision. I could already feel my anxiety rising and felt an urge to go back to my room. Maybe I didn't do enough. Everyone was talking at the same time and I could barely focus because my thoughts were racing. I felt my chest tightening, it was becoming harder to breath.

"Hey, everyone, enough." Pete suddenly yelled, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. "Come on Ash, breath. Listen to me, breath with me." He said softly as he took deep even breaths.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing?" Luke asked, snippy. "We need answers."

"He's having an anxiety attack, he needs to focus on something to pull him out of it." Pete explained to Luke. I need to throw up. I pulled away from Pete and ran to the bathroom, locking myself in before sinking to my knees and forcing myself to throw up everything in my stomach. In the living room I could hear Pete raising his voice, but I couldn't tell what he was saying or who he was talking to. Why is there so many people here? I just want to be alone. Everyone hates me. They would all be happier if I was gone. I should just give up.

When nothing else would come up, I forced myself to stand before flushing it down and brushing my teeth. I ignored the worried looks when I walked back out, bypassing the living room to grab a bottle of water from the fridge before returning to everyone else. "How did you know?" I asked Pete, once I realized that everyone wasn't going to start talking again.

"Patrick used to get them all the time, it was my job to help him through them." He said, and I nodded. I heard the words he wasn't saying out loud. He had liked Patrick longer than anyone had realized and had taken it upon himself to make sure he was always taken care of. I sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder as he stroked my back before turning to look at everyone else.