Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Calum's POV

I felt like the absolute worst friend in the world. Ashton and I went to his house after school to work on our project, and all I could think about was how hot he looked. We were sitting on the couch, I was trying to focus on the work in front of us, when Ashton stretched. His shirt lifted some as he stretched, showing off a tease of the muscles hidden underneath. I completely missed what he had said, only realizing he had spoken when he turned to see why I hadn't answered.

"Cal, come on, we have to focus on this." He said with a small laugh. I couldn't even think, I leaned forward and kissed him. I pulled back a second later with wide eyes.

"Shit, I'm sorry Ash, I shouldn't have done that." I stammered, not knowing what else to say.

"Did you hear me complaining?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. No, he had kissed back.

"No, but Luke." He cut me off before I could finish.

"What about Luke? Last I checked you two are only fucking, and he has no say in what I do." Shit, if that wasn't the best argument I've heard in a while.

"Fuck it." I whispered and pulled him on top of me, kissing him again. He really seemed to know what he was doing. Where did he learn to kiss like this? Neither of us pulled away from each other except for me to pull off his shirt. "Fuck." I moaned out as he sucked on my neck, I needed more. "Ash." I breathed out a moment later when he moved to another spot. "Please." I had no idea what I was asking for, just that I needed something, I needed friction.

"Hey Ash," We heard Michael call out as he pushed the front door open without knocking. I did the only thing I could think of, I pushed Ashton off of me and onto the floor. "Luke sent me over to." He stopped talking as he took in the scene in front of him. Ashton was standing up from where I had pushed him and pulling on his shirt. I was sitting up from where I had been lying on the couch. My hair and clothes a mess, multiple marks across my neck, and a guilty look on my face.

"Yeah, so, like I was saying Cal. For this assignment." I looked over at Ashton as he spoke, before Michael cut him off.

"Save it, I'm not stupid. Nice going though Calum, you almost had me convinced." Michael said before walking back out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

"I, uh, I should probably go." I said not looking at him. "Maybe try to do some damage control. I'll see you later Ash." I picked up my stuff and left, trying to call Michael, only to have it go to voicemail after two rings.

Michael's POV

After I left Ashton's house I didn't go back to Luke's, I just sent him a text saying they were busy then went home. For all of Calum's talk about not doing anything with Ashton, he sure jumped at the first chance he got. He was already fucking Luke, why did he need Ashton too? Since when was Ashton interested in Calum, anyway? And why is this bothering me so much? I needed to put it out of my mind and try to relax for the rest of the night.

School went by pretty quickly, and my class got let out a few minutes early. I had given a ride to Ashton this morning, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to give him a ride home as well, so I waited for the guys outside. I would have asked him during lunch, but he was texting someone on his phone.

As I stepped out of the school into the parking lot, I saw a hot guy sitting on the hood of a black escalade, scrolling through his phone. I knew how I would pass the time while I waited for the others. I walked up to him and cleared my throat, making him look up at me. "Hey there." I started as I made a point of looking over him as I licked my lips.