Had Enough

So, this is the last chapter I actually have complete at the moment, so it might be a few days before the next update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

We walked mostly in silence, wondering why Jack had called us both to his office. When we got there, Ryan knocked on the door and we both walked in. Jack smirked at us and held out my phone. "Turns out, Mr. Clifford is in the study hall I have last period." I smiled and hugged him before taking the phone back.

"Thank you Jack." I said as I slid my phone in my pocket.

"So, that's awesome and all, but why am I here?" Ryan asked, not trying to be rude, just curious.

"Oh, yes, I've spoken to Frank. Both of you are to go to his house, he said he needs to talk to you both." Jack said and we both nodded.

"Don't we all usually head over there anyway?" Ryan asked, confused as to why he was being told this.

"Yes, but not today, he said only you two. Well, and Mikey, but he lives there." Jack said.

"Oh, okay then, I guess we'll see you later then." I said, not really sure what else to say.

"See you later doll, see ya Ryan." Jack said, and we both left, almost as confused as when we had gone in. We drove in silence and because of that I was startled when Ryan reached over after a minute to take my hand. I smiled and intertwined our fingers. When we got there Mikey opened the door for us.

"You guys didn't talk about what we talked about in Jack's office, did you?" Mikey asked, looking between us. I shook my head, looking down.

"I didn't want to press it." Ryan said before smiling over at me. "He looked happier, I didn't want to upset him again."

"Okay." Was all Mikey said until we reached the living room. "They didn't talk." He told Frank and Gerard, who looked between us and nodded. Apparently they all understood our reasoning for not discussing it.

"Mikey, why don't you take Ash to your room, maybe get high. We'll talk to Ryan and call you back out when we're ready for you." Frank said with a hint of something in his tone that I couldn't quite place.

"Okay, come on Ash." Mikey said leading me to his room where we sat on his bed. He started cutting out four decent size lines. "I figure you could use the extra kick right about now." He did one then handed the glass and straw to me, once I had done one I handed it back to him, before repeating the motions once more.

"Fuck." I said leaning my head against his chest while my head was rushing.

"You can say that again." Mikey said laughing, before leaning down to place a soft kiss against my lips that I returned.

"Thank you Mikey." I said with a small smile.

"Anytime Angel." He said, returning the smile. "You deserve it right now."

"Mikey, you guys can come out now." Frank called to us.

"We already came out." Mikey joked as we started out, making me laugh. I immediately stopped laughing when I saw Michael, Luke, and Calum sitting on the couch, now watching us. Michael looked pissed, I looked to Mikey to see if he knew, and saw that he didn't look surprised. How could they? I trusted them.

"I should go." I said looking down.

"No Ash, you're already here, why not stay." Michael said, sounding as pissed as he looked, and I was honestly terrified. Frank seemed to notice immediately.