When I Come Around

Ashton's POV

We got to the school and parked our bikes in our usual spots. I looked around confused at the almost empty parking lot before checking the time on my phone. I realized we were close to a half hour early. "Shit." I said, deciding to walk towards the back where everyone else always parked to sit against a tree, not knowing what else to do. Mikey followed me, staying silent until I pulled the box back out of my bag and opened it, my hands a little shaky.

"Okay, what's up?" He asked. I ignored him, instead focusing on cutting out two lines like I had watched him do. We were far enough away that no one could tell what we were doing. "Angel, come on, tell me what's wrong." I sniffed my line and handed it to him.

"I fucked up." I answered simply, leaning my head back against the tree behind me, enjoying the head-rush. Once he finished with his he put it back in the box and closed it, making sure I locked it.

"Whatever it was, I'm sure we can fix it. Tell me what happened." He said. When I turned to him he looked a little sad, like he wanted to fix what was wrong; but he couldn't, and I didn't want to lose him.

"Michael was right." He looked pissed for a minute as I continued. "I am a whore."

"Woah, hold up, what brought this on?" He asked as he pulled me to him. "You are not a whore."

"I made out with Frank last night." I mumbled, not able to bring myself to look at him until he laughed. "What the fuck are you laughing about, this isn't a joke." I said, pushing away from him and getting upset.

"No angel, that's not why I'm laughing, I swear." He said once he had finally gotten himself under control. "Is that really what this is about?" I nodded, and he continued. "I'm guessing you guys were both high." Another nod. "We already had this conversation then, it's normal. Frank and Gee, they have somewhat of an open relationship. Especially when either of them is high or they see a pretty face. Honestly, it's no surprise that you guys made out, probably even less than us making out. Hell, I've even made out with Frank at some point. It's actually a little surprising that you only made out." He said making me giggle. "Don't worry about it, okay?" I nodded and leaned over, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you." I whispered before hearing a voice I so was not ready for this early in the morning.

"Where the hell is my kiss?" Pete said, I looked over to see him, Dallon, and Patrick walking towards us and flipped him off. It was then that Pete took in what I was wearing because he whistled and opened his mouth again. "Shit, you fucking Mikey now too?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Mikey asked him. "Are you high or some shit."

"Well he spent the night with you, I mean, those are your clothes." At Mikey and I's confused looks he continued, neither of us thought Pete paid attention to what anyone wore. "Mikey, you were wearing those same clothes the first time we hooked up." Mikey and I stared at him for a minute before Mikey's eyes went slightly wider, that's when Pete decided to continue. "Now Ashton, seriously, don't I get a kiss this morning?" I looked over at Mikey and he smirked, he knew I had a plan. I stayed silent as I packed my bag back up and stood up, walking over to where they stood.

"Nope." I said popping the p then leaning over and kissing Dallon on the cheek. "But Dal does." I added with a giggle and started off, hearing Mikey laugh.

"And you accuse me of being high." Pete said, shaking his head.

The others were starting to get here now, Ryan had just parked his car. I decided to run over to the passenger side and opened it with a smile. "Oh, uh, hi Ash." Brendon said from the passenger seat, surprising me a little. I smiled at him before leaning over to kiss Ryan. I ignored the groan a couple minutes later from Brendon who was now trapped under me.