A Choice He Had To Make

When Izuku Midoriya heard the words that shattered his reality he was unprepared.

One of his favourite things about his hero was that he faced danger with a smile on his face, and smile he did when he told Izuku that he couldn't become a hero. His idol had given him the small mercy of telling him he could be a police officer, but everyone knew that the police were only there to hold the captured villains, of course brought to them by heroes, it all connected at the end.

All Might left Izuku on the roof a building, not bothering to ask if Izuku wanted him to bring Izuku to the ground again, not that he would have responded of course. Izuku thought of all the times he had been called useless, slightly better then the true label that all who meet him would know, quirkless. He was really must have been Deku, if the hero who's job was to spread hope told him he couldn't be what he had spent his life wanting to be. Izuku stood on that buildings roof and slowly walked towards the edge. Katsuki Bakugou or "Kaachan" as Izuku called him, had told him that very day to jump of the side of a building, or more exactly do a swan dive. Izuku was going to Take Kaachan's advise. He was at the edge.

Below him he heard a strange noise that sounded like a hiss of laughter, it didn't bother him, he looked emotionless at the time, but he was nothing but feelingless. The words bullies had told the boy rushed through his head. He wanted to be free again. But had he ever been free?

Useless

Yes he was

Quirkless

That too

Strange

He always did spend too much time writing in his notebook

Waste of space

They were all right

He will never become a hero

Thank you for showing him the truth

He should just die

Izuku fell towards the ground and embraced that fact he would be no more. No tears were to be seen on his face.He wanted to be free, was that a bad thing? But before he could end himself a dark purple substance enveloped him.

Then, he knew, he was never going to be free again.