Nobody Saw It Coming

Hanta Sero had no idea that he was going hear a tear jerking story when he sat in the oneway room. Hanta had originally wanted to support his friend, but then he ended up hearing the mother of the monster that had attacked him tell the story of her poor son. He had with ever story he heard started to care more for the optimistic young boy, then his mother brought out the photos. The photos showed a innocent little boy, not some terrible monster! So when Hanta got the chance to see and hear this supposed cinnamon roll he had to say yes.

That is how he ended up in the oneway mirror room. He had no idea what it was actually called but there was a oneway mirror and that was all that mattered. He watched though the mirror as the detective that he never learnt the name of set up some sort of device. Hanta had never been the smartest of of people. But he reckoned that the device was some sort of recorder. His theory was proven right when the detective turned it on and said to it

"First recording of the interview of Midoriya Izuku"

Inko seemed tense, but Bakugou looked like he had killed someone and was trying to hide the body. The detective began talking again.

"So your name is definitely Midoriya Izuku"

The creature thing looked up at him and then said in a croaky voice

"Yes, my family members and friends have confirmed that"

The detective didn't seem to react to that, he just nodded. It must have only been for the sake of the recording Hanta thought.

"Where were you when you were kidnaped?"

The detective had spoken again, the monstrous creature didn't even consider it before saying

"I had almost hit the bottom when I jumped of a building"

The reaction was immediate, Bakugou looked like he had seen a bunch of puppies kicked in front of him. Miss Midoriya looked like she had already heard that but she still looked angry. Ashido and Kaminari twittered to each other about how they hadn't expected that. While Hanta, Kirishima and the thin man just stared in shock.

"Why did you jump of the building?"

The detective said that passively, it was kind of scary that he seemed used to that kind of answer in Hanta's option. The creature didn't hesitate again, it just said

"Because I wanted it all to end"

They all sucked in a breath. Bakugou was swearing under his breath and Miss Midoriya looked like she was ready to kill.

"What happened after you were taken?"

The creature twitched a little and then said

"I was first brought to a warehouse, don't ask me where it was because I was never told. There they proceeded to beat me and knock me unconscious"

Hanta winced. So did everyone in the room, the thin man who had taken them in seemed to be saying that it was somehow his fault, and that the creature was good at making people flinch.

"Can you tell us what happened after you woke up?"

The monster seemed to take a breath and then continued with his tale of horror.

"After I woke up everything was fuzzy, I still can't seem to see right. They hadn't changed anything about my body structure at the time, but it was hard to tell. I was really afraid, I had been kidnaped by an unnamed person or persons. You can understand what must have been going through my head. They had put me in on a table not unlike this and tied me down. Then they started their experiments"

Miss Midoriya and Ashido were crying, Kirishima also looked taken aback.

"What did they do for these experiments?"

That detective had no chill Hanta thought, this creature, no, Midoriya had gone through a lot of probably painful torture. Midoriya took a shaky breath then recounted what he had been through.

"There were three types of experiments they would do. The one that hurt the least was when they changed my body structure. This man who never showed his face would come, they called him Sensei. He would do something to me, he didn't use any instruments of torture or a ingestion method to give it to me. But I think he gave me quirks. It was very painful. It changed my body. But still wasn't the worst"

Midoriya took a breath, Hanta and everyone else in the room was seemingly enraptured in his story. Midoriya then continued.

"The second type was their injections. It felt like some sort of acid that they would give me. Then they would take me into a room where they forced me to stand up. In that room they would train me, well that was what they called it. It felt like they had fun. They would scar me with knives, and me being the useless person I was I didn't fight back. They tried to make me. One day they brought in some random man who I never learnt the name of. He had fire on his arms. He pleaded the entire time and said that he would never make a mistake again. Then they killed him in front of me and told me that if I didn't fight them then they would kill more. I had to start fighting"

Kaminari and Kirishima were crying on the shoulder of Ashido, Ashido just looked like she was dead inside. Hanta was crying as well. Miss Midoriya was in tears. But Bakugou and the thin man had only a slight trickle coming from his eyes.

"What about the third experiment?"

The detective was not crying, but he seemed to be feeling sympathetic. How could anyone not feel that way?

"The third was by far the worst. Sometimes they would lock me in a room. They told me that it was there worst torture and it was. Before pushing me in they would tell me that the hero's would never come, because why would somebody want to free a useless Deku? Then they would leave me to my thoughts. A hero never came for me"

The thin man was crying on the floor with Miss Midoriya. Kaminari just walked out of the room like he couldn't hear anymore. Every single person was crying. Bakugou was saying that it was all his fault. The detective then said with a shaky voice

"Well now we just need to get your medical scans, we took them a while ago and they should come through soon. Ah! Here they are"

The door to the police room opened and a man with no distinguishable quirk came in.

"Um chief? You may have to look at these right now"

He was holding what seemed to be x-rays in his hand, everybody in the room felt like doom was impending on them. The detective looked at the x-rays outside of the room leaving the door open. They all trusted that Midoriya wouldn't try to escape. The detective let out a yelp that made them all doubly sure that something wasn't right.

"What's wrong with my poor, poor baby? He's already been though enough!"

Miss Midoriya had her hand clenched on the floor. They all felt that they had know the boy in question by now, from both his mother's stories and his own.

The detective came back with a sad and shocked face. Definitely not helping.

"What's wrong with De-Izuku?"

Nobody including Hanta realised what Bakugou nearly said. That was just as well.

"I am, so very sorry Midoriya. Because it seems that with your time with the villains, you got Sepsis blood poisoning. This means that you only have, you only have one month to live"

Miss Midoriya let out a shrill wail. Every single person in the room were filled with shock. Nobody had seen it coming.