Together Again Forever

Inko Midoriya had been printing out posters when she heard that her son was alive.

Inko had rushed to her car crying and then drove as fast as she could to get to the nearest police station. She wasn't a violent woman by nature or in mostly any way at all. But when she was told that they had Izuku but she wasn't aloud to see him the mothers rage set in.

"WHY CAN'T I SEE MY SON!?! FOR ABOUT TEN MONTHS I HAVE BEEN TOLD I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, NOW I KNOW THAT HE IS IN THE SAME BUILDING I'M IN AND I CAN'T SEE HIM! WHY!?!"

The police officers were crowding her, trying to calm her down, trying being the key word. She was enveloped in rage.

"Ma'am, ma'am, please calm down, there is just a slight problem at the moment-"

"DON'T YOU ASK ME TO CALM DOWN, MY BABY IS IN THERE!"

Then Detective Tsukauchi and Bakugou entered the room.

"Oba-san. I don't think you would like to see Izuku in this state"

It was Bakugou who was talking; he seemed quiet and distressed, unlike him in Inko's view.

"I just saw him, he, he wasn't okay"

Most people who had been trying to calm the raging mother down had gone back to their offices. Other people at the stations were staring and whispering about what was going on. Inko wanted to tell them to shut up and go away.

"Ma'am we can show you him though a one way mirror, but it seems he is in a more... delicate situation then we thought he was in"

It was Tsukauchi who had spoken. The normally soft spoken woman grabbed the man by the tie on his neck and pulled him down.

"I demand to see my son now"

She let go and the man turned around to show her the way, he gulped when nobody was looking, he was scared of this previously timid lady. Just as he should be.

They walked down a hallway. Bakugou had left them and stayed behind with his school friends. Inko wondered how bad her baby must have been hurt to make the stoic boy look like that. But then she and Detective Tsukauchi reached the door, the door that opened to the horrific sight of Izuku. Her little baby.

After screaming so loudly that people in New Zealand could hear a quiet squeak; Inko fell to the floor and sat. Izuku just stared at her, not saying anything at all. Detective Tsukauchi pulled her to her feet and sat her down on a provided chair, Inko and Izuku stared at each other. Inko with tears running from her eyes, and Izuku's with the emotionless blank stare of a Noumu.

"Mama, I'm sorry"

Izuku had spoken. Inko burst into tears, sobbing furiously. She spoke through the cascading waterfalls going down her face.

"Izuku, you, you can't be sorry for any of this! You are the most amazing person ever. None of this was your fault-"

"If it wasn't my fault then why does everyone hate me?"

They froze, Izuku shuffled about seemingly restless. There was tearing nosies coming from the chains, Inko stood up from her chair and walked closer to him. Detective Tsukauchi then realised that Izuku was escaping.

"Ma'am! He's breaking the containment! I need back up in here, we have a potentially dangerous criminal escaping!"

"My son is not a criminal!"

Inko kept moving closer and loud snapping noises could be heard from Izuku's chair. Suddenly there was the loudest one of all and Izuku was free.

Inko just walked forwards while Detective Tsukauchi tried to pull her back, the doors opened and two officers came in and began restraining Izuku. One had a mutation quirk of gorilla arms and the other had a quirk that made rope appear.

Inko was now face to face with Izuku, Izuku now was in tears while the police officers were trying to rope him down and pull Inko back. Inko got to her son and they were face to face.

"Izuku, nobody hates you. What we hate is that somebody did this to you"

Her face when she said it was in a tearful smile, then she took a few running steps towards Izuku and she embraced him. Memories raced through her head.

"Mama I'm going to become a hero just like All Might so I can Save people with a smile!"

The little Izuku was parading around there house with a All Might onesie on. To Inko and most other people he was the cutest person who had ever walked the earth.

"I'm sorry Miss but Izuku doesn't have a quirk. I am truely sorry"

Izuku looked like his world had been torn apart while sitting in a doctors office, probably because it had.

"Mama, do you think I can still become a hero?"

Izuku was crying, a shaky smile on his face. He was watch his favourite video of all time when All Might saved a one hundred people. Inko didn't know what to say. What she tried to say was that he could, but all she said was

"I'm sorry Izuku!"

They were in each others embrace while the police officers stared. They had given up on subduing the pitiful child on Detective Tsukauchi's order. Izuku wasn't doing any harm.

As Inko sat in Izuku's large green arms she whispered a promise to him. She whispered that she would always stay with him. Forever.