Every Story Has A Happy Endding

The end of the day drew near. Izuku was going to die soon. He still hadn't told the class when he was meant to die. But he was going to invite them on his last trip. The bell finally rung and Izuku asked the class his question.

"Um, if anyone wants to, would you like to go on a picnic with me and my mother?"

The answer was immediate and everyone started dialing parents to see if they could come. In the end everyone swished into the truck that was provided for Izuku. His mother hadn't expected so many people to come but they had enough room, barely!

"NINETY NINE BOTTLES OF, uh, STUFF ON THE WALL"

Kaminari was singing, Ashido and Rikido Sato started once Kaminari was up to ninety four. It would be a long drive to the cliff where Izuku was having his picnic, he and Kaachan had been there before. Thinking about Kaachan, he was smoshed between a hollering Ashido and a quiet Todoroki. Izuku took up a whole row of seats, three people were meant to sit in each one but because of the amount of people there was four in all of them, other then Izuku's. Another reminder of his torture.

"Hey Midoriya, did you like your day at school-SHUT UP KAMINARI I'M TRYING TO TALK!"

Kyoka Jiro was speaking, Kaminari stopped for a second and then kept on sing but quieter. He was still out of tune Izuku thought.

"I think that today might have been the best day of my life. Not too hard though if I compare it to last month"

Jiro seemed to be satisfied at his answer, but Momo Yaoyorzu who was next to her wasn't.

"Wouldn't the best day of your life had been when you were freed?"

She did have a point Izuku thought, but he knew the ugly truth was that he wouldn't be free for another few hours.

"When I was freed from the League I was hurt, it wasn't fun at all, also I kind of thought that people would experiment on me here to figure out how it was done. But today... This was amazing. For the first time in forever I got friends. Even though I will die soon, that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Thank you all so much for today"

Kaminari finally stopped his goat screaming but then he asked

"How long is it until you die? Before then you can come to our class every day, I'm sure Aizawa Sensei would allow it!"

Izuku winced, he didn't want to tell him. Inko could hear there conversation from the drivers seat but said nothing, it was her son's choice.

"I think I'd rather spend time with my mother. I haven't been able to do anything since I got out"

That was a lie. Izuku had spent as much time as he could with his mother and other people who he loved. He was going to die, give him his own freedom back! Every one in the class jolted as the truck came to a stop. Minoru Mineta trued to angle himself so he landed on the lap of Tsuyu Asui but Asui just ended up hitting the boy in the face with her frog tongue.

"Alright kids! You can get out now, please be careful of the cliff though, it's a long drop to the bottom!"

Inko looked excited to Izuku, he had no idea that she felt as if she couldn't do it anymore. She was keeping up appearances for her son.

They got out and spread blankets, the time was 5:37 it was more of a dinner then a picnic. There was another car there already, Midoriya knew who it was, All Might was here! Izuku didn't blame All Might for anything, Izuku was past suicide because frankly he didn't need it. Izuku had overreacted to All Mights words, but did All Might know that? The car door opened and the man in question came out, he was in his muscle form as well!