Living For last Days

Izuku was trying to feel excited. But it was hard to when you are nearly dead. The police had let him go because of the fact he was only a victim, but they still made sure he wore quirk suppressing glove cuff things. He was more of a danger to himself then anybody else.

The car Izuku was in stoped. Well it was more of a truck that had been rented to them so Izuku could fit and not have to walk. There was only one day left for him if the doctor was correct. The doctor normally is. Izuku knew that suicide would make it faster, but he wanted to be there for his mother and his new friends. He had been introduced to the four random kids who had watched with Bakugou, they seemed nice. They must have been even nicer to offer him the trip to where he was now.

Izuku got out of the truck to see the front gates of Yuuei, the place of his dreams. He still had managed to get there in the end. He had checked with Shouta Aizawa on the matter, or Eraserhead, and thankfully he said yes. Izuku wasn't the nice small innocent boy anymore, but he would be lying if he said he still wasn't a hero fan. No matter what All Might had said to him, All Might was still always going to be his favourite.

Izuku walked down a hallway. His mother wasn't going to come with him on this journey. She was going to pick him up and (hopefully) his new friends as well. Because Izuku was going to have a full day as a student. His first and last time get lost in the school halls as well it seemed. Finally he stepped through the door to his brief hero academia.

The class grew into a hushed silence as he walked in. He had come later so that his teacher Aizawa Sensei could tell them about him. Aizawa Sensei ushered him up to the front of the class where he stood awkwardly.

"So this as you know is Midoriya Izuku, he is going to be in your class just for a little while today because he is dying. I'm sorry for your loss, you can have a five minute break from home room so you can get to know each other. Don't ever expect me to do this again"

The class was still silent, Izuku felt nervous. Aizawa Sensei seemed to roll up into his sleeping bag and go to sleep. Other then a few bruises he was okay. Izuku felt he should say something

"Um, hello"

Suddenly the class exploded

"WHY IS HIS VOICE SO CUTE!?!"

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY!?!"

"YOU SEEM SO NICE!"

Izuku cowered under all the pressure and went to what he assumed was his chair. While people paraded him, then a boy yelled for everyone to calm down while chopping his hand.

"I am Iida Tenya, the class president, we are so happy that you can be here with us today, everyone else please introduce yourself if he doesn't already know you!"

The class sort of calmed down, a bubbly girl bounced up to him and said

"My name is Uraraka Ochaka! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Soon everyone else did the same, except for a scowling boy with strange hair and a burn mark who stayed in his seat and a boy who seemed to be mute, but friendly, he just shook his hand.

"I am so sorry for the attack that I had to participate in, I really didn't want to. I'm so sorry"

Izuku bowed his head in shame, the class didn't seem to know what to say before Bakugou came in

"Don't you dare be sorry Izuku, not after what those monsters did to you!"

People in his class nodded their heads, his class!

"We've been told some of the details so we know a fraction of what has happened to you. We are so sorry for you blood poisoning as well, when are you meant to die?"

The one who had talked, Shoji Meza, was the closest in size to himself. Shoji was half the size of Izuku. Nobody would ever know how much Izuku had been through. He had gone through worse then the other Noumu's, but of course he never knew that. The sleeping bag rolled out into the open before Izuku could answer and Aizawa Sensei proclaimed

"It's been seven minutes, you'll have time to talk at lunch. Now let's begin the lesson..."

Izuku had the best day of school in his life. People were so supportive of him and they helped him through with English seeing that he couldn't speak properly with his large mouth. When lunch time came he was enjoying himself thoroughly. Until some person from another class came along.

Izuku was sitting at a table with every person in 1A with him. They told him about there life and Izuku told them stories about when he was younger

"Wait, so Bakugou fell of a log!"

"Yes he did, he pretended that he wasn't hurt though"

"I WASNT PRETENDING!"

"Stop yelling at the table Kaachan, is it true you've been mostly quest before I came?"

"It's so weird how loud he is!"

"I didn't know he could be quiet"

They all laughed at that, but then some student walked over who had blonde hair.

"Oh hello, who are you? My name is Izuku Midoriya-"

"So you have a freak in your class now 1A? Why would anyone want to be in your class which managed to be attacked and you couldn't even defend youself huh, HUH!"

Izuku went quiet along with the rest of the table, but then the scowling kid that had been watching Izuku and not introduced himself (but Kirishima had told Izuku his name) started talking.

"If you must know Monoma, Midoriya here is dying and he wanted to be in this class for a little while before death"

That shut the boy up, shut Monoma up, with enough time for a girl to walk by a karate chop Monoma on the head. As he sunk down to the ground she picked him up

"Sorry! He always does stuff like this!"

Then she rushed him back to a table with three other kids on it. Izuku looked down

"I really am a freak aren't I"

He said, the class was still reeling from Monoma's swift encounter. Shoto Todoroki looked at him with sad eyes and said

"The only freak is the person who did this to a living being"

Midoriya pondered his words as the end of lunch bell rung. Was he really not different?