The movie and the Beach

Nothing has happened for two weeks. On a Saturday night after diner almost 10:00pm everyone went to bed instead of the boys and I. We decided to watch a scary movie. Jimin,jin and Jhope are the people who gets scared the most. Somehow we all fit on the bed. RM, Jin , Jk and V laid down on the front part of the bed. Jimin ,jhope , Suga and I laid on the backboard. The movie was so scary that Jhope kept on squeezing Suga and mine's arm. Jimin kept on covering his face. Eventually Jhope and I fell asleep. JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW. When I saw that Teresa fell asleep, it looked liked her neck was going to break off so I guided her head onto my shoulder. She looks so beautiful it's unbelievable. I think I'm in love but I doubt that she likes me back. I fell asleep. SUGA'S POINT OF VIEW. "Guys look at Jimin and Teresa. Everybody sees her head on his shoulder and his head on my head. JK decides to take a picture and sent it to everyone that is in the house. MY POINT OF VIEW. I woke up smelling something really good and I was also really comfortable. I see everybody sleeping, so I sneaked into my room. I see JK sent me a picture and when I saw it I was embarrassed but also happy because now I have a new phone lock screen. I prayed, read my bible and went to bed thinking about Jimin. JIMIN POINT OF VIEW. I wake up to see Teresa gone so probably went to bed. I decided to see what time it was and I see JK has sent me a picture. I see Teresa and I sleeping. I feel embarrassed but I'm glad that she looks peaceful so I'm going to keep this as my lock screen. I go back to sleep.

MY POINT OF VIEW. Hours later from when I woke up , I still feel embarrassed about the picture so I try to ignore the boys especially Jimin but my mom decided to force everyone to go to the beach. Our car can only fit 7 people and there was 11 of us so we all had to squeeze. my mom drove and Jin got to sit I the front since he was the oldest. RM had to squeeze with Ezra but she didn't mind since she likes him. My brother had to sit with JK. It was very awkward. The rest of us was in the back. Since everybody knows about the picture they made us sit next to each other. My right leg ended up being on Jimin's left thigh. I didn't want to look away from the window because everyone sees my thigh on his. For some reason the car ride is supposed to be 4 hours. So yeah... My phone accidently showed my lock screen and all of the boys in the back saw it. Suga yelled "you have the picture as your lock screen!" I've now realized that BTS knows a lot more English that when they first got here. Jimin showed his phone to everyone so that people won't think I was the only one. I was shocked to see this and then I found jimin looking at me looking at it and then I slowly looked at him and then I looked out of the window. I don't think jimin and I would even work out because he's a celebrity and all. Plus I'm only 17 and he is 21.

I looked around and everyone is sleeping. "Hey mom" "hey baby" "are you sleepy" "no" "ok so how long until we get there?" " another two hours." "Ok well I'm going to sleep then." " ok" I look around next to me and jimin's head looks like it's going to break off so I move his head to my shoulder and then I realized how adorable he is when he sleeps. Then I realized again that I have to stay clear since we can't happen. I fell asleep in the window. When I woke up to see jimin's and mine arms wrapped around each other with his head on my right boob so I backed away slowly so he won't get up. I looked and everyone was still was sleeping. I looked back at jimin and then I see his brown hair all ruffled up and his lips were puckered out like a little kid. He looks so adorable. I decided to fix his hair. It was so soft, I wanted to keep them there forever. He started to open his eyes and he felt my hand in his hair and then our eyes touched. All I saw was a flash from a camera and we both looked up and see my mom taking a picture with everyone having a smile on their faces.

My mom said " we're here" we all got out of the car and see a beautiful beach. There was barely anyone there and the water was turquoise and the sand was a type of light tan brown. Everyone was excited and then started to separate. Ezra and Alex started to play with rocks. Jk,V,and JM started to play around in the sand. RM,Jin, Jhope and Suga was playing in the water. Mom told me not to worry because she brought extra clothes in the trunk. Mom and I watched everything that was happening. My mom got a phone call from my grandma and then she left. I ended up taking in the breeze. JIMINS POINT OF VIEW. I see Teresa by sitting by herself enjoying the breeze. She looks so beautiful. Should I go sit next to her? Jk came to me and said"go sit next to her it's obvious that you guys like each other." He pushed me closer to her. I looked back at him and he had a thumbs up with a smile on his face. When I sat down next to her I realized that I really like being close to her and it's only been a month since I've met her. MY POINT OF VIEW. I see that jimin decided to sit next to me and I'm starting to feel really nervous. He says" Are you having fun" "내"(yes) "good" Just silence. My eyes moved to the corner of my head so I can look at his face and he does the same thing. I get up to hang with the rest of the guys. Then jimin joined along. We all had a fun time. All of the boys carried me into the water. Then everyone jumped into the water except my brother and mom. After that we changed our clothes and went to a restaurant.