The call

MOMS POINT OF VIEW

"Oh, my phones ringing" I pick it to hear RM saying " hi mom" " hey sweetie" " sorry I didn't call you for two years we've been plus our manager finally gave is our phones back." "oh really for so long." "yup since was decided to have a six-month break." "oh ok, what's up?" " don't tell Teresa but diminish a wreck. On stage, he's showing fake smiles and listening to sad music. I mean, he's not depressed. He does laugh once in a while but he would sometimes think about Teresa." " really, Teresa is the same way." " When we told the manager everything that had happened he said that we can go visit again but not for long a long period of time." " oh that's great so when are you guys coming?" "tomorrow morning. We didn't tell jimin yet and it will be a surprise for Teresa." "ok see you tomorrow." "ok bye"

RMS POINT OF VIEW

"Guys let's tell jimin that we are going to visit Teresa tomorrow." we walk in joins room to see him watching tv. Jimin looked at us and said, " what's up." I pulled out the ticket and showed him. As soon as he finished read the ticket he jumped straight on to his bed and just kept on jumping. I was worried that the bed would break so I tell him to calm down and get ready.

TERESAS POINT OF VIEW

When I walked downstairs to get ready for school I see my mom leaving too. So I thought she was just going to work. So I just walk to my car and drive to school.

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Guys, I see Teresa's mom" When I ran to her she had her arms wide open so I gave her a big hug. When the guys caught up, we all talked about how we're doing and where Teresa is right now. When we got to the house I swear it was the same as I remember. I waited until everyone sits down to tell them the news I have. "Liz( Teresa mom) I have something to ask you?" "yes" "um.. I would like to ask Teresa to marry me". Everyone said "what?" is asked, "are you serious?" " yes I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." RM says "did you forget that you are park jimin. A Kpop idol that has lots of fans. They can start hating both of you." " I don't care about that. You saw how I was without her and I know that there will be some supporters there for me." "Fine since you put it that way ill just back off." Rm sat back down. "Ok Jimin if you think you guys are ready, you can marry my daughter. All of a sudden Liz's phone rings. She puts it on speaker. "Hey, Teresa whats up." "Hey, mom, I'm going to be home home5 minutes." "ok sweetie see you later." As soon as Liz hung up I said " I would like to surprise Teresa in her room and then ask her the question. Do you have any flowers, Liz." "Yes for what?" "You'll see." I said with a smile."

TERESAS POINT OF VIEW

When I came home I opened the front door to see my mom and bts hanging in the living room. " What are you guys doing here?" "We came back to see you. Especially Jimin." I looked around for him but I couldn't see him. After I gave everyone a hug I see that there are flowers leading up the staircase. I follow them up to my bedroom. When I open my door I see Jimin on his knees with a pile of flowers on my bed. All I wanted to do was cry as soon as I saw his face I broke into tears." "Hi, Teresa I know its been two years but you are the love of my life and I didn't care what the haters say. It was depressing when you weren't with me. So i want to ask if you would like to marry me?" I turn around to see everyone in the back of me wondering what my answer is. 

I look back at jimin and say "no" Jimin got up and said "huh?" " I said no," My mom said, "why not?" I turn back to jimin. "Cause I was sad for 2 years. I just got back to enjoying my life. If I say yes who knows what will happen in the next few months. There are some crazy fans out there. I don't want to go through that." Before anyone said anything I ran to my car and just went out for a drive. All of a sudden, I see myself at the beach. All the memories about the day Jimin and I had spent 24 hours together started to flood into my brain. I was so happy with him but it all turned to crap. All of a sudden my eyes started to close slowly and then all I see is black.