Jealousy at the amusement park

It's been two months since BTS stayed in my house. A week later after the period accident we went to an amusement park that happens every year. The boys wore masks and their hoodies. The first thing we did was go on rides. Since I'm scared of roller coasters I sat in the back with Hope. After that Jhope and I started talking and laughing about the rides. JIMINS POINT OF VIEW. When I saw Teresa going to sit with Jhope on the roller coaster I got a little jealous. After the roller coaster I got over it and I was going to ask her to go in the Ferris wheel so I can ask her to go out with me for our two month anniversary, until Jhope,V and teresa ran to get there face painted. I tried to talk to her for the rest of the day but she was too busy paying attention to the rest of the guys except jungkook. When we went home I didn't feel like talking to any one so I went straight to sleep in the boys room. MY POINT OF VIEW. I see jimin sleeping in the guys room so I figured he was tired so i went to sleep in my room. A few days after the carnival I see jimin left really early with a note saying " I'm driving around" that's all. It was 6 am. Two hours later I tried to call him but he didn't pick up. JIMINS POINT OF VIEW. I came back at 10pm to see only jungkook. "Where have you been?" " Just been driving around. I rented a car for the day." "Do you know everyone is worried especially Teresa." "Sure. Where are the others." " everyone went to the movies they should be back. Teresa is at a friends house she should be back by 11." " I'm going to bed" " why are you mad" "haven't you notice that Teresa like to hangout with the rest more than me. Yesterday I was going to ask her if she wants to go out for our 2 month anniversary but she has been hanging out with the others, blowing me off since the carnival." "teresa only has eyes for you she keeps on asking since that day of you were alright but I didn't know what to say since you wasn't talking to anyone." "Well I'm going to go to bed."

TERESA'S POINT OF VIEW. When I came back I see everyone on the house waiting for in the living room. "Where is Jimin?" Everyone says "upstairs." Jk said "Jimin is jealous because you kept on hanging with everyone else and not him. For some reason he is insecure and a little clingy. He took the drive to clear his mind. On the day of the carnival he wanted to ask you of you wanted to go out with him for your two month anniversary but you kept on hanging out with everyone else except him." I started to cry because it's all my fault. I should know when the person I love is upset. "Thank you jungkook". I ran upstairs to see jimin sleeping but his tears was running down his face and then i started to cry. I put my hand on his face while swifting my finger threw his hair. He gets up and sees me. He turns around immediately so he won't see my face. I said "jungkook told me everything about the anniversary and m so sorry i looked like i ignoring you. Your the most important in my life please stop being mad at me!you know i only like u jimin." I wanted to say i love you because i never told you when he told me. I said."please stop ignoring me(while my voice is creaking)please hug and kiss and tell me that you love me jimminie".he turns and looks at me with his glossy eyes. He says " i love u so much to see you with other guys". He comes to hug me and our eyes meet. I looked back to realize that with all the months we dated we only kissed once i felt nervous but i didn't care because i made him sad thinking i don't care about him anymore. He guides my head closer to his while looking in my eyes and all over my face. I'm still crying. He kissed the tear that just left my eye really gently. He moves down to my lips and kisses my lifts and just leaves it there for a while. His lift was soft and warm. He stopped and looked deep into my eyes and gave me a peck. Quickly he pulled me on him and I ended between his legs with my left on his chest. I was so comfortable and I can tell Jimin was too because he fell asleep first then I did.