The truth and the question

When we got home it was 10:00 pm so we all took a shower. When I was walking to my bedroom. V called me so I can a game with the boys. V said" It's a game so that we can learn more about each other." " ok I'll play." Everything was going well until they asked me " list all of the embarrassing things about you." Before this game we promised to only tell the truth so I did. " Sometimes I get sweaty palms, my feet smells sometimes, my stomach makes weird noises and I watch kdramas because I have no love life." As I look around the room everyone went quiet, then all of a sudden everyone said " it's all right all of that will go away soon."

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW. As I hear Teresa listing all of those things and I realized how weird they sound but I didn't care I really wanted to be close to her. I've never felt this way about anyone before. MY POINT OF VIEW. The last question was do you believe in true love and what do you want your relationship to be like? So I was like why are they asking all of these questions for but I just answered it. "Of course I believe in true love. I want my relationship to be really nice. Lots of hugs and kisses, supporting each other, lots of cuddling , making eachother laugh and I don't mind if he is a little bit clingy. My perfect date would be the movies, eating chicken wings while wearings sweatpants. We could go to a fancy place once In awhile. I've never had my first kiss yet,or held hands with a guy,or hugged a guy for more than a split second. Plus I believe I sex after marriage." Everyone said"ohh." I said "yup." After that Hope was acting weird as usual, making jokes and Jin laughing like a person wiping windows. Then we all started to fall asleep. I told everyone goodnight and they said goodnight.

The next day we all sat down for breakfast and I saw all of the boys telling jimin to do something. Jimin asks" can I talk to you about something?" I said " ok" we went upstairs and I can tell he was nervous and then he said " I really like you and if you want to be my girlfriend and go on a date with me tonight?" I was speechless I didn't know what to say but I ended up saying " I have all of those embarrassing things about me and plus I'm only 17. Plus I'm probably difficult to be with." " I don't care about all I those things. While you were saying all of those things all I could think about was how I didn't care and how beautiful you are and I want to be with you. We can also watch kdramas together." Everyone from downstairs screamed" say yes!" I said " yes I'll go out with you." Everyone cheered and jimin went to hug me. He smelled really nice and felt really warm. We hugged for at least 5 minutes. Everyone said " break it up now." When we did he looked at me with a big smile and his eyes were gone because it disappears when he smiles. I said " you know that you are my bias" " really?" I shook my head and then he gave me another hug. After that we went downstairs and finished our breakfast with everyone smiling at us.