All his for 24 hours

It was 3:00 am and jimin is trying to wake me up and i say "What?" "Wake up i want to spend the whole day with you." "what?" He takes out his phone and shows what time it is. He says "Its 3:00am and until 3:00am tomorrow you are all mine. I have lots of things planned today so dress comfortably." He starts to play with one of my pigtails and just stares at me. Since i hate eye contact i look away and start staring at his nose. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. He lefts both of us up and he goes to the boys room to get ready. As Soon as he closes the door i put on sweatpants and i took of my shirt with my back facing the door.

JIMINS POINT OF VIEW I sneaked out to to get my clothes since i didn't want to wake anyone else up i quickly sneak back into Teresa's room. I opened the door and turned to clothes it. When i turned back i see teresa taking off her shirt and she looked so beautiful. I walk towards her and sit on the bed with her between my legs. I hugged her and my hand brushed her boobs but she didn't flinch. We stayed there in for a while. TERESA'S POINT OF VIEW When he let go of me i reached for my bra but he helped me buckle it and when his fingers lightly touched my back i shivered. I hurry and put my sweatshirt on and go out to the car. On my way to the car my mom came out her room and gave me a thumbs. I smiled and waited in the car. A few minutes later Jimin came in the car and as we drove off i started to fall asleep.

I woke up to a big beach. It was still dark and the stars in the sky was so beautiful. There was some tents there but far enough to have some privacy. When we sat down my stomach started growling. He heard and said that he brought breakfast. Orange juice, Bacon, sausage, waffles and whip cream. I cried caused the food looked so good. While i was stuffing my face with food he was just staring at me. "What" "Nothing it's just that how can you eat so sloppy but look so beautiful at the same time." "Shut up" I finished eating and then laid down on the sand and look at the sky. Jimin lifts me up and carries me. I started screaming at him so he can put me down. All i can hear is him laughing. He puts me down and since i have sweatpants and converse on(my favorite pair of shoes ext to timberlands) he rolls up my sweatpants and takes off my sneakers. When i tried to take my shoes he says that he can hold them. He can keep his shoes on since he has slippers on. He uses his free hand to hold my hand but my hand was too sweaty. He says" I Don't Care if your hands are sweaty." he grabs it and then we continue to walk back to where the car is.

When we laid in front of the car he turned to me and just started to stare again. But this time for me i didn't mind him staring at me. Then suddenly i said " i Love you!." " I love you too." he gave me a peck on the lips and then laid back down. I sat up ad kissed him and it was not a pck this time. Even Though im still not skillful at kissing i didn't care. When i stopped and opened my eyes he was staring at me looking surprised. He grabbed the back of my head with his hand and then continued. I felt his soft plump lips all over mine. HIs tongue slid into miine. I felt his tongue everywhere. We stopped when i felt something poking my stomach. He says "Let's wait until our honeymoon." "Yeah you're right ." We both ended up falling asleep. For the rest of the time we had together we went to the movies and the arcade and drove around.