Practicing and the dreams

Today it's July 15th, I am drawing a butterfly in my room and Jimin comes in and gives me peck. I realized that all we do is peck. He comes to sit down next to me and watches me draw. JIMINS POINT OF VIEW. I realize that all we do is peck and I would like to try a deeper kiss but I don't know if she's comfortable yet. MY POINT OF VIEW. At the same time we say " I thing that we should how to kiss!!" We both laughed and he said " I thought you would be too uncomfortable and nervous to practice." " I am but I really want to practice with you." We both move closer to me without legs folded and touching. I looked down at first but he lift my head and looks me deep in my eyes. As soon as our lips touch he slowly slipped his tongue in my mouth. When his tongue touched my tongue I squealed. He looked at me and said " Do you want to stop?" " No. I want to do this. Let's go!!" He started to give me a few pecks and then started to deepen it. His tongue lightly and gently touched mine. It felt gross, weird but slightly felt good. My tongue ended up in his mouth exploring. Both of our mouths let out a moan. We suddenly stopped and we opened our eyes to see that there was a line of spit on both of our mouths. We both asked " Was it ok?" We both said "yes" He got up cause he felt an awkwardness in the room and we both said bye. Later that night Jimin came into my room while I was laying down and I ask " what happen it's really late." He climbed in my bed and went on top of me and said " I just want to be closer to you and kiss you some more." He started kissing my neck slowly and I started to moan. He kisses my cheeks and my forehead but not my lips. He moves to my collarbone and then my arms. He decides to pull my pants down. As soon as he does that I wake up to see he wasn't even in the room. I felt that I was wet so I ran past all of the boys in the hallway straight to the bathroom. I was to embarrassed to show my face. I stayed in my room trying while day and ended falling asleep at 11:00pm. I went to bed and then Jimin came in the room and started to kiss my waist. He kneeled in front of me and slowly took his shirt off showing his 6 pack. He took of my pants and underwear and then I woke up. The exact same happened like yesterday. So I ended up staying in my room. I was too scared to sleep so I stayed up. Jimin knocked on my door and came in. He sat on my bed touched my leg. I moved back because his touch makes me go crazy. He asked me "What's wrong?" I said " nothing" he just ends up staring at me until I say it so I say "I started to have sex dreams about you ever since we tried to French kiss. And now I'm too scared to sleep." He comes closer and touches my chin and says that " I've been having those dreams since the first time we kissed. Don't worry we won't do it until we are married." I really wanted to hug Jimin but he ended up pushing so I can lay down. He goes to turn off the lights and comes to lay down but positions me to lay on his chest. His heart was beating really fast and it was so soothing that it made me fall asleep.

To be continued