The date

It was time for my date with jimin. All the boys except jimin came into my room to dress me but I said " i'm good I'm wearing sweatpants and converse." You guys can do my hair and shirt." When they were fine I walked outside to meet jimin and to see he was wearing grey sweatpants, a black shirt and a black converse with a pair of sunglasses and his hair looked really nice. JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW. I see Teresa with grey sweatpants, a black shirt to show her beautiful curves and her black converse. Her hair is in two pigtails. She looks amazing. MY POINT OF VIEW. "I see that we are wearing the same clothes." We started laughing. He handed me a pair of the same sunglasses and now we a really look like a matching couple. And guess the place that we went to... the movie theater that sells chicken wings. I had a big smile on my face. We went to see an action movie. The movie was going well but then all of a sudden I can see from the corner of my eye staring at me. His hands slowly move towards me. I move them away. "My heads are really really sweaty." He says " ok so can I hold the outside of your hands?" "Nope because I'm eating." He started to look sad. But I said" you can put your arm around me." with a big smile on my face. He smiled and then he put his arm around me. He had on a really good smelling cologne and I felt really comfortable. The rest of the movie was awesome. I was yelling at the main character sometime a for being so stupid and jimin was just laughing at me.

After that we drove home and went in the garage. The radio played dream in a dream by ten and jimin turned to look at me. He said " I really had a good time tonight and I Hooke we can do stuff like this but at night do people won't recognize who I am." " I agree" I look up to see jimin staring at eyes and then at my lips for a goodnight kiss. As he leaned in I leaned backwards and then I said" I'm sorry. It's my first kiss and I don't know how to do it im kinda nervous." He smile after I said that and he said" it's ok, I will always be here." He said the rest with his head down and shy voice. "We can practice because I don't know how to either." I said"sure" He gave me a big smile and then his lips reached my cheek. It caught me by surprise. His lips felt really warm and soft. I know what to know how it will feel on my lips but I'm too nervous. The kiss lasted for a full minute. When it was over he looked at me in the eyes with a sweet smile and I looked down because I was too nervous. We got out of the car and when we got in the house...everyone was there waiting. My mom got up and said "Do you know what time it is?" It was 11PM. I said "sorry" she said "it's OK. Now how was the date?" I told them everything and they said"That sounds lame." I said " I thought it was perfect."