Realization

I woke up to see the sun bright in my eyes and just remembered about what happened yesterday. I drive back home to see everyone without jimin sitting on the couch. Everyone ran to me and ask me where I was. " I'm sorry guys but I just had to clear my head. Mom, can I talk to you alone?" "Sure Sweetie." We walk to the kitchen and I tell my mom. "I honestly don't know what to do. I love him but I'm scared that the same thing is going to happen and I won't be able to talk to him for another 2 years. I don't know if I can handle the haters." "Honey, If you love someone and you would want to be with them. People nowadays don't get second chances. You do love him right?" "Yes, very much." "Then live your life and you know if you decide to get married you don't have to worry about me. Since you already know Korean you can continue going to school in Korea. Well, visit each other ok?" "Are you sure mom?" "yes" I gave her a hug and walked back to the boys. "Wheres jimin? I need to talk to him." RM says" He's upstairs still in your room. He told us to leave him alone."

 I instantly run upstairs to my room to see jimin laying in my bed with the lights off. I walk in closely so I can have a better look at his face. His eyes are closed but you can tell he was crying. "Jimin. Get up." He opened his eyes and now I feel like the worst person on the planet. I instantly got on my knees and said "Jimin I'm so sorry please forgive for being so selfish. I don't deserve you." "No, it's my fault. There were so many times when I wanted to see you and call you but our manager wouldn't let us. I guess it was just punishment for leaving. But luckily he was nice enough to let me come back here to see you." He said that wiping the tear from my face. I moved his hand from my face and said:" I made you sad so many times if I can't be the right girlfriend how can I be a wife." "Easily, come here." "He makes room on my bed and puls me in for a hug. I buried my head in his chest. I missed his smell so much. "Jimin I'm so sorry for hurting you." "It's ok. I'm willing to forget everything if you give me your answer to my question." " Yes jimin il marry you and i promise not to be the cause of our relationships problems." "Let's not talk about this anymore."