My period

One week later, it was the last day of school and when I walking to my 2nd period I got a text from jimin saying saranghae with a picture of him with a heart and that made me smile so I thought positive for the rest of day.

When i got to my room i decided to listen to my music and write a romance story. Nothing else happened between Jimin and I. I ended up getting my period the next day. During that night ended up getting really bad pains. I was calling out to my mom since i was used to that but than Jimin came in. My sister was still at her friends house. When he saw what i was in pain i told him. "I already took my pills. But I need to press on my belly and try to fall asleep but i'm too hot and sweaty but i also feel cold. I need to stay warm." He climbs on the bed but as soon as he reached to touch me i got up to throw up in the bathroom. He follows me to help me but i say" No, i don't want you to see me like this." He ignores me  and says in  Korean with his Busan accent)" Your my girlfriend and says i'm going to take care of you when you are sick now let's go to bed." I understood what he said and i didn't feel like arguing. When i went to lie down i put my hand on my waist a little under my stomach but jimin says" let me do that for you and you just focus on falling asleep." He places his hands near my private part but im too tired to care. He felt really warm and then i ended up falling asleep. When I wake up I see food ready for me with a letter saying "I hope it tastes good. I really tried." I turned around to see Jimin staring at me with a smile and bags under his eyes. I said " why didn't you sleep?" "I can't sleep while you were hurting." "Well I'm fine now so get some sleep." "Ok" After that he went straight to sleep. After I came back from the bathroom and went back to bed and brought his head to my chest and fell asleep.