First kiss

A week has passed and nothing has happened just us saying goodnight to each other. One day on a Saturday night... it was 10:00 and I was writing on my bed before I went to bed. My sister was at a sleepover so I had the room to myself. Jimin knocked at my door and I said " come in" " what'd you doing?" "Just writing a story for school about fishes." "Ok, hope it goes well." he sits down next to me and just stares at me. I stare back and say"what?" "Nothing I just like staring at you." I continued to work and then he started to tickle me and ten I tickled him back. we tickled each other until we both out of breath. We laid down facing while breathing heavy looking at each other in the eyes. he leans in to kiss me but then I get off my bed and say" I need to use the bathroom." I spend 5 minutes in the bathroom. I came out to see jimin standing outside of the door and he said" I need to go to bed goodnight." he gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to his room. I whispered goodnight and walked to my room. JIMINS POINT OF VIEW. I see Teresa looking beautiful and I really want to kiss her so I leaned in. When I saw her get off the bed I was kind of sad. When she went to use the bathroom I waited for her I her room but she took longer than usual. So I went outside to see what was going on. I'm kind of disappointed but I have to wait until she is comfortable because I want the women I love to be always comfortable with me. I gave her a kiss on the forehead goodnight and went to my room. I couldn't sleep so I went to lay in my bed and just closed my eyes.

TERESA's POINT OF VIEW. I went to my bed and I felt bad. I couldn't sleep because I really wanted to kiss him and I ended up letting him down. I need to learn to feel comfortable with him. I get up to sneak into the guys room and it looks like everyone is sleeping. So I get closer to Jimin's face and just scan his really cute face. I put my lips on his and the I press down really hard and you can tell that was my first kiss. The kiss lasted for a while. I stopped the kiss and when I open my eyes I can see is eyes already opened giving me a smirk. I said" I thought you was sleeping." " I couldn't sleep and why did you decide to kiss me when I'm sleeping?" " If you was sleeping and then we wouldn't be having this conversation." " Ok but how was it?" " It was ok." I see him about to get up. "What are you doing?" "Do you want me to sleep next to you?" " No I'm good. Goodnight!" I left the room touching my lips. In my bed I spend 5 minutes replaying the kiss. The door opens and I see Jimin climbing in my bed saying" but I want to sleep next to you." He lays down and pulls me in. One arm under my head and the other arm around my waist. He can wrap his whole arm around me..that's how close I am. I can feel his breathing against my neck. He starts to kiss my neck gently three times and then whispers in my ear "Goodnight" and then kisses it. He falls straight asleep and starts snoring loudly. I turned around to look at him but he pulls me in and starts to play with my hair and then our feet got tangled together. We both fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw jimin still sleeping so I prayed. After that I stared at jimin's face. His face was a little bit swollen but still looked adorable. His eyes were gentle like he was a having a good dream. His lips were also light pink and soft looking. His hair was messy but also looked good at the same time. I checked my phone and I saw it was 8:00 am and I got 2 pictures from jin. It was me kissing jimin and us sleeping. I was like how did he even get a picture of us and that kinda creeped me out. I saved it because they were kinda cute pictures and plus it was my first kiss. I looked back at Jimin and tried to imagine what a real kiss would feel like. He woke and kissed my forehead. I ended up feeling shy and said" let's go downstairs and talk to jin about these pictures that he sent us. when I showed him he said" this hyung. But I would like to try praying."I was shocked that he wanted to try. He thanked the heavens for protecting his family,friends and the whole entire world. He also thanked the heaving for finding me. All I thought was am I really all that great? We went downstairs and everybody was smiling at us and everyone gave us a thumbs up and hugs.