Wedding

Two weeks later it was wedding day. We had the wedding in Korea. My whole family and his family came. We even had ARMY there. It was a wedding kindve open to the public. I had a nice wedding dress and nice white converse. 

We both gave our vows

JIMIN'S VOWS: Teresa I am so glad that I met you. You are the nicest person in the world. When i see you with your white converse. ( i pull up my dress so people can see what he was talking about. Everyone laughed.) I realize that I am the luckiest man in the world. I'm also glad that you are helping me with my English and that we can spend the rest of our lives together.

TERESA'S VOWS: Chim Chim you are the most handsome man in the world. (he covered his face with his hand cause of his shyness.) IM still in shock that you choose me out if all the girls in the world. I am so glad I met you and that you are helping me learn Korean. Even though we have been away for two years I will still love you for eternity.

We put our rings on, kissed and hung out in the after party. While everybody was to busy getting drunk and dancing Jimin wanted to show me something. He blindfolded me and then we drove for a while. When the car stopped we got out of the car and he took off the blindfold. It was a beautiful medium sized house with a red door.

Before i said anything he said, "I know i didn't talk to you about it but

Before i said anything he said, "I know i didn't talk to you about it but.." " I love it." I ran into the house to see new appliances and furniture everywhere. He told me that there were three bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. One bedroom was ours, the two was the guest room. When we went to the last room he came closer to me and placed his hands on my stomach and whispered in my ear. "And this is for our kids" kissing my neck. "Wait you want kids right now." "No we are too young and plus we can wait when we're ready." "ok" we went back to our room and laid on the bed. Jimin left and came back with something behind him. " what's that?" He pulled it out and it was tickets to Molokai an island in Hawaii for a week."You bought way too many things. You bought the rings, the house, and the honeymoon tickets. It's way too much." "But you're worth it." He kisses my forehead. "Fine but no more overspending ok." " ok. By the way, we are leaving in a few hours to pack up." "Huh already?" "yes I already put our things in here I had help from everybody now go pack." I run and get packed.