rings

He got on top of me and whispered in my ear "I missed you so much" and then kissed it. He started to slowly rub my cheeks. Honestly, i missed his touched. I noticed his eyes was staring at my lips. He slowly moved his lips closer to mine. I have forgotten how soft his lips were. After a few soft kisses, my lips parted and he slid his tongue in mine. Our tongues rubbing against each other. I felt his penis growing near my vagina which made me moan like crazy. And my moaning made him moan right next to my ear. We both started to get hot and both of our hearts were beating like crazy. We felt the need to want more so he started to grind his body against mine.

 As soon as i was about to get wet a knock was at the door. We both stopped and yelled out yes. The door opened to be everyone that was downstairs was wondering how we were doing and obviously, we are doing fine. When they left we both got up and sighed. "Teresa now that you said have yes let's go out to go buy a ring." I nodded. A few hours later we started walking into Kays Jimin grabbed my hand but i pulled away. My hand was too sweaty. He didn't care so he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. I looked up at him to see him continuing to look forward with a smirk on his face. When we were looking at the rings i asked for something that was not big nor expensive. We found the perfect one.