9-Used

Hey everyone- I thought I published this a week ago, but apparently my publish button is malfunctioned? Anyways, prepare for a double update since this was supposed to come out last weekend.

Her hair was in a bun when he reached the top of the Eiffel Tower. It seemed to be thrown together, because when Ladybug saw Cat Noir show up, she untied it and hastily put it up into her normal pigtails.

"Chat," she said with a smile, looking up at the leather covered superhero as he landed next to her. "Thanks for meeting me here!" she almost squealed in excitement.

"Of course... uh, my lady." It felt weird to Adrien for him to be going through with this. He liked Marinette, but knew that she would never have to figure out how slimy he was about to be.

She blushed at the nickname and scooted closer, taking him meeting her there as a good sign that this could possibly be considered a date. "So, I was talking to the owner of the Ladyblog and she was kind of hinting that the public thought that there was something between the two of us," Ladybug announced, pretending to be indifferent about it in case he reacted poorly.

"Is that so?" he asked as he rolled her eyes out of her view. "And what do you think about that?" he asked the red superhero, not oblivious to how she was acting towards him.

"I think that we've only just met a couple of weeks ago... but that those rumors aren't too bad. What about you?" she asked, trying to be flirty towards him.

He wanted to completely ignore the question, but knew that if he rejected her than she would never have her guard down like she did now. So he leaned in to kiss her.

She gasped and kissed him back immediately, definitely not expecting that outcome to come from the day's events.

He didn't want to keep doing that. His head spun about how he was betraying his feelings, how he was betraying the girl who didn't notice him, but it was thrilling to think that he could simply kiss her and she'd be so entranced by it that she wouldn't even notice his hand moving to undo her earrings. So, he kept kissing her.

"Chateon," she whispered as they kissed and stopped moving her lips. "maybe we could go somewhere else?" she asked with a blush. (IF YOUR MIND IS GOING THERE, YOU'LL BE SORELY DISAPPOINTED PEOPLE) "I don't want everyone in Paris to see us."

He agreed. They wouldn't be doing anything bad, but if he took her miraculous, he respected her enough to keep her identity secret. Sure, he was using her, but he knew that it shouldn't be broadcasted across Paris.

They went into an ally between some of the shops. There were back doors leading out of the buildings, but no windows. Then they started kissing again.

"Chateon, I've been in love with you since the moment we met," she admitted between kisses, out of breath.

Adrien didn't say anything, he just moved his lips to her neck and started kissing it, his mind going insane. How could he be doing this? It was the worst thing he had ever done, but he kept telling himself that it was for his broken family to be whole again. He moved up to her ear and nibbled on it, biting it softly as he moved his fingers to the back and undid the backings, stealthily so she thought it was just him tugging mischievously on her ear. He played with her hair and moved to the other ear, doing the same motion so that way the earrings were simply one pull from coming out. He moved to kiss the oblivious girl's lips again and pulled the earrings out, making it seem like he was just messing with her hair again.

Her eyes were closed so it took her a second to realize that a pink wave was washing over her, revealing her identity. "Oh no! Chat, please don't look!" she screamed, covering her face and looked down to see if they had fallen out in all of the chaos.

He looked first at his prize, her miraculous, and then at the scared girl who was desperate to keep her identity safe. He looked at who the owner was and his stomach twisted in loops, unsure of what to do. "Marinette," he whispered. He had been making out with the girl that he liked for the last... who knows how long?

He examined the earrings as she desperately tried to get back to her alter ego, and then a flood of guilt washed over him. He threw the earrings to the side so that he wouldn't be caught with them and then pointed them out to her, picking them up like a gentleman, even though he knew it was all his fault.

"Here you go," he said, not looking her in the eye.

She inserted the earrings with the backings and sighed, "well great, now my identity isn't a secret," she said, trying to start up a conversation. She transformed back and Chat came up with a lame excuse for having to leave.

"Great," she whispered to herself as she was abandoned in the ally way, "Chat knows my identity now and he can't look at me."