84 - 7/10/18

Bren and i stopped being friends because he insists that I'm rude and abusive but doesn't give me any examples, when he's the one who interrupts me and barely listens when I talk, refused to even try to take my financial advice, refused to stop screaming at license plates when I've asked him to, and cannot tell me when something's up. He couldn't tell me that he was going to be late getting to the beach the other day, and he couldn't tell me that I was doing something he didn't like while we were dating, which he said was the reason we broke up. How the fuck do you expect me to fix myself if you don't tell me when something's wrong. Oh, and I was told that he broke up with me because he was thinking about someone and didn't want me to get involved. This all just makes me think that our friendship was a lie. I tried to tell you guys that my autism should be taken into consideration for all this and i tried to tell you why, but you basically told me that it wasn't an excuse to be irritated with him. 

So you want an apology, I'll fucking give it to you. I'm sorry that I get interrupted and ignored when I'm talking. I'm sorry that I tried to give you advice to save money, and you blew all of my suggestions off as impossible. I'm sorry that I fucking hate it when you randomly scream at license plates. I'm sorry that I had to wait another hour for you to get to the beach because I didn't know where you were. I'm sorry that I couldn't fix myself because you couldn't tell me what was wrong. I'm sorry that you can't take my autism into account. I'm sorry that I put up with your shit. I'm sorry that I'm not going to let myself be treated like that again. I'm sorry that I'm not going to live life your way.