126 - 11/16/18

Yeah I'm here to say fuck Bex Taylor-Klaus. 

For those who don't know, they're the voice actor for Pidge from Voltron. 

A lot of people are mad at them because on their instagram story they joined the dysphoria debate on the "don't" side of it. I'm not gonna go into that but they said that they had "sources" that they called experts but they're literally just other people and personalities that they agree with. 

I'm pretty sure someone with a Ph.D. (an actual expert) is more credible than an internet personality. 

They also posted a picture of their exposed chest (they're assigned female btw) and it triggered a lot of people's dysphoria, and Bex literally didn't give a shit. Instagram took the picture down because it violated community guidelines. Bex got all butthurt and acted like it was because of their gender. Shut the fuck up Bex. You knew that it violated Instagram's guidelines. What the fuck did you expect? 

I also found out that they and their followers bullied someone (a minor) off of tumblr because said minor called them out for sexualizing a kids show. They also gave the kid a half assed apology and basically said that it was their fault for being on the internet. 

idk about you but i think that harassing a minor should be illegal. Esp. on the internet. 

Bex is also blocking and deleting comments from everyone who disagrees with them. That's kinda childish if you ask me. 

Here's someone's tumblr post that explains everything they did: https://bluethepaladin.tumblr.com/post/164491218949/what-do-you-have-against-bex-can-u-also-provide/embed

Edit: ALSO 

This was an ask on bex's tumblr

Someone on insta also told about how Bex made fun of someone's cosplay and misgendered that person.