Newboy 01.

The next day, after waking up early Saturday morning. Harry headed to breakfast red faced having dreamt about a certain male. The dream was rough and heated and Harry couldn't help but imagine if Draco felt that way. He remembered it so vividly.

Draco's body pressed against his, his hot breath on his neck. Harry making Draco whimper beneath him. How Harry kissed and sucked every inch of Draco making him moan and squirm.

Oh how today would be fun

After eating breakfast, avoiding Draco, Harry headed straight back to the common room to get his homework that was set in D.A.D.A. He headed to the library where he would sit at the back so nobody could find him unless they were really looking for him.

Seems like somebody was looking for him. Draco...

Once Harry was all set up, found all the right books and put out his equipment, a hand slammed on his desk.

'Hello. I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. I've seen you staring at me. You're interesting' Draco gave Harry a toothy smile and took a chair from the side bringing it up to Harry's table and sitting. Harry watched from the corner of his eye but paid him no attention.

'Are you going to speak?' Asked Draco
'No, I might just sit here and ignore you' Harry replied, blushing deep pink.
'I see that blush. Tell me, are you Harry Potter?' Draco pushed himself on his elbows, eyeing Harry 'Yes I am Harry. I see that blush too Malfoy. It's cute, I like the colour' Draco just laughed at him 'you're cute'

Harry laughed, looked up from his book and smiled. Draco grabbed Harry's chin, lifting it slightly to meet his eyes. Harry's cheeks instantly turned red. He stared into Draco's eyes and then to his lips.

Before he could stop himself, Draco pressed his lips against Harry's. They were soft and moved perfectly with his own. He pulled away saying 'I want to get to know you Potter' and immediately placing them back onto Harry's lips. This time more passionate and desperate. His hands roamed the others body until Harry stopped him above the waistband of his boxers 'not here' he rushed.

They both laughed and Draco got up.
'I'll see you around Potter' he said winking 'I'll be by the ROR tonight' Harry just gaped at him and replied smoothly 'see you there Malfoy'

And with that. He left.