recovering

jaiden knocked on the door and her mom answered. she noticed how sad and upset jaiden looked. she brought her inside and sat her down on the couch to talk.

ms.a: "jaiden what happened to you are you ok?"

jaiden: "i-im fine mom."

ms.a: "now jaiden, i know you better than that. come on in and lets talk."

jaiden: "ok"

ms.a: "ok so tell me why your upset."

jaiden: "mom rylan cheated on me!" jaiden cried as she was comforted by her mother's hug.

ms.a: "aw jaiden im so sorry. why would he do such a thing."

jaiden: "h-he only wanted me f-for my fame. and he w-wanted a kid."

ms.a: "oh jaiden im sorry is there anything i can do?"

jaiden: "can i stay here for a while?"

ms.a: "oh of course honey."

after talking it out with her mom jaiden just had a good cry in her mother's arms when her dad came home from work startled to see jaiden there but he didn't notice she was crying until she turned around.

mr.a: "jaiden how are you! oh honey why are you crying?"

ms.a: "rylan cheated on her and used her for her fame."

mr.a: "WHAT! oh i'm going over there and giving him a piece of my mind! no one uses my daughter like that."

jaiden: "dad no he's not worth your time."

mr.a: "oh sweetie im sorry are you ok?"

jaiden: "yeah i'm fine. i think i just need to rest a bit.

ms.a: "alright then you go do that. don't think about him. he didn't deserve you."

jaiden: "thanks mom" she said as she got up and headed towards the stairs.

she laid on her bed thinking to herself, "will the pain ever go away?" she felt awful. she cried herself to sleep wanting everything to go away.