is it love?

it's been a year since james and emma broke up. he was still living in the house alone and jaiden was with her parents, jax, and of course ari. james got lonely so he suggested to faith that maybe she could move in which she said was a great idea since their parents house was small and their older brother and little sister already lived there.

a few months after faith moved in

faith: "hey james you ok"

james: "yeah why?"

faith: "idk you've been acting kinda weird lately"

james: "i feel weird too idk what it is"

faith: "are you sick?"

james: "i don't think so"

faith: "huh weird"

james: "yeah well i gotta meet jaiden alex and rebecca at the mall i'll be back around 7."

faith: "ok bai" (thats how im gonna write bye cuz i text to much and now thats how i naturally write it now if it bothers you let me know)

james: "bai"

at the mall

   ~jaiden pov~

me alex and becca were at the mall waiting for james. we sat on a bench outside of a diner. when james came i felt something. i felt something in my chest. it didn't hurt but my heartbeat sped up and i felt so happy. what is this what's happening to me? i can't have a crush on him can i? no having a crush on my best friend is weird it can't be.

james: "hey guys"

alex: "what took ya so long!"

james: "sorry i was talking with faith"

becca: "its fine cmon lets go eat!"

they finished their meals and started walking around store after store. jaiden and becca wanted to go to macy's for clothes and shoes and stuff. the guys followed since there was no other store left. after what seemed like hours becca got a couple shirts and dresses with a pair of shoes and jaiden got a few sweatshirts (sry idk what macy's sells. this girl shops at old navy). by the time they left the mall it was night time. becca and alex decided to go home while jaiden and james went to james house to watch a movie.

at the house

james: "what movie ya wanna watch?"

jaiden: "idk comedy"

james: "what about groundhog day?"

jaiden: "sure"

they were half way through the movie when jaiden felt tired. she tried to stay awake but eventually fell asleep. little did she know while she was sleeping her head had fallen on james shoulder. he sat there uncomfortably trying not to wake her up. once he was comfortable he fell asleep in no time.

the next morning

jaiden woke up to find her head on james shoulder. she got that feeling of butterflies in her stomach. she was happy she never wanted to move. jaiden eventually got up and went to the bathroom. when she got back james wasn't there. then she heard noises coming from the kitchen so she went down to find james making breakfast.

james: "good morning"

jaiden: "morning"

james: "i made you oatmeal i hope that's ok"

jaiden: "yeah thanks you didn't have to."

james: "it was no problem"

after they ate they watched reruns of kitchen nightmares and just talked about life and stuff. while watching jaiden noticed that james was staring at her.

~jaidens pov~

we were watching tv when i saw james staring at me. i didn't say anything but as soon as i looked at him he turned his head to the tv and acted like nothing happened. but then i remembered something. i never told my family where i was. i checked my phone and just as i thought it was filled with messages asking where i was, am i ok, did something happen. i was about to respond but my phone died.

jaiden: "oh crap i forgot to tell my parents where i was. um i gotta go see ya later." she said as she stood up and grabbed her jacket.

james: "oh ok need a ride"

jaiden: "nah its fine bai.

james: "bai"

jaiden ran out of the house and disappeared around the corner. just then faith came out of her room and went to the kitchen.