the day

it had been 8 months. the baby wasn't due until a few weeks later but james and jaiden still took caution. all their friends and family were anxious and excited. one night jaidens sickness was worse than usual. james woke up to see jaiden sitting on the bathroom floor next to the toilet.

james: "jai we should go to the hospital."

jaiden: "no i'm fine we can go in the morning."

james: "are you sure you can wait"

jaiden: "yeah"

james: "fine, wanna come to bed"

jaiden nodded her head as james helped her off the floor and to to the bed. they laid down and fell asleep but a couple hours later james heard something again. he opened his eyes and saw jaiden sitting up and crying silently.

james: "jai whats wrong"

jaiden: "nothing just b-braxton hicks"

james: "jai it's not false contractions this time. we gotta go to the hospital"

jaiden: "o-ok"

they got in the car and on the way james called their parents. they said they would be there as soon as it was morning. jaiden was taken to a delivery room. james had to fill out some paperwork and then he could go in.

nurse: "ok thank you sir you may now go in."

james: "thank you"

james walked in and saw jaiden laying on the bed. he sat on the chair next to her and held her hand.

james: "you ok"

jaiden: "yeah"

james: "our families will be here in the morning"

jaiden: "ok"

james: "you scared"

jaiden: "a little. what if our baby is sick or somethings wrong. or what if i'm not a good parent"

james: "don't worry about those things. i'm sure that they'll be fine. and you are gonna be an amazing mom. your responsible, loving, fair. your perfect."

jaiden: "thanks i love you"

james: "i love you too"

a nurse came in and asked how jaiden was doing or if she needed anything. 

nurse: "ok your doing well so far ill be back in a while"

jaiden: "ok thank you"

nurse: "not a problem call using that button if you need anything"

jaiden: "ok"

the nurse walked out of the room and not long after jaiden fell asleep. james was glad she was finally getting some rest since the past few nights she had been sick and couldn't sleep. since it was like 12:30 james was tired to so he fell asleep.

~3 hours later~

james woke up and saw jaiden still asleep. he couldn't fall back asleep so he just stayed up thinking about stuff. was he gonna be a good father? what if there is something wrong with the baby. what if their sick. all of a sudden he felt someone squeezing his hand. he snapped out of his thoughts and saw jaiden in pain crying. 

james: "sh jai it's ok the nurse said you'll be fine. breathe stay calm"

jaiden: "t-thanks james"

james: "you ok" 

jaiden: "yeah"

(i'm a bad writer and don't know how to transition to jaiden having the baby so lets just time skip to after they had the baby)

james: "she's perfect. see jai i told you she would be fine"

jaiden: "yeah you were right."

a few minutes later their families came in and saw the baby girl. 

faith: "omg she is soooo cute. i'm taking her"

ms.r: "you know faith i just realized your the only single person in the family."

faith: "and it's gonna stay that way mom"

ms.r: "just saying"

ms.a: "how are you feeling honey are you ok"

jaiden: "yeah i'm fine mom"

mr.a: "welp i guess this means i'm getting old but this is worth it"

jax: "getting old?"

mr.a: "oh shut up"

that night james and jaiden went home with their newborn baby.

hellooooooo guys sry this took so long some um stuff came up and i deffenitly wasn't just watching animatin and tv. anyway i hope you liked this it was kinda rushed cuz my grandmas coming over tomorrow and i wanted to get this done. might not update tomorrow but definitely this week at some point. ok i'm gonna go now cuz it's almost 2 in the morning and i just realized how tired i am bai!