not good enough

james woke up and called jaiden to see if she wanted to come over. when he did so there was no answer. huh weird. he thought as he tried again. nothing. james decided to go to her house to see what was wrong since jaiden has never missed a call even if she was sleeping. when he got there he knocked on the door and was greeted by jaidens mom.

ms.a: "oh hello james here to see jaiden?"

james: "yeah is she in there"

ms.a: "in her room, come in"

james: "ok thanks."

james walked up the stairs and over to jaidens room. 

james: "jaiden you ok" he asked as he knocked on the door

it opened and he saw jaiden standing there.

james: "hey you ok i was calling your phone"

jaiden: "oh umm yeah sorry i'm fine"

james: "are you sure. you never miss a call."

jaiden: "yeah i'm fine i said."

james: "no your not. tell me what's wrong" he said closing the door and sitting jaiden on the bed.

jaiden: "james i said im ok." she said on the verge of tears.

james: "jai talk to me. i know something is bothering you."

jaiden: "fine you wanna know what's wrong. i'm not good enough for you."

james: "jai why would you think that!"

jaiden: "cuz james! your this amazing kind caring guy, you've been here for me you've helped me when i was in trouble and you take care of me. and what have i done for you. nothing. all i've done was cause trouble for you to deal with. i know i'm a burden and i'm not good enough. you can do so much better than me. i know your faking being in love with me. so just leave me cuz i know you want to i know you hate me. be free be happy and just leave me."

james: "jai, i would never leave you. i truly love you. your the best thing in my life and i could never hate you. i love you jaiden."

jaiden was about to protest but she was cut off by james pressing his lips against hers. she kissed back and closed her eyes. they pulled away after a minute.

james: "do you believe me when i say i love you now?"

jaiden: "yes. i love you too."

hey guys short chapter today. next one will be a big one but i'm awful at titling the chapters so it's gonna be really obvious what it's about. hope your enjoying so far and thank you so much for all the views. i really only expected 20 at most. luv ya guys bai!