the end

james and jaidens daughter, joy, is now 3 years old. they have a good life and everything they need. one day joy was wandering in the front yard and jaiden was watching her from the window. she decided to go outside for a little and sit with her daughter. she yelled to james that she was going out. he yelled ok back and she walked out to see joy on the slide.

jaiden: "hi hon what you doing!"

joy: "i'm gonna go down the slide mama!" she said happily.

jaiden: "go on then!"

joy went down the slide and jumped into her mothers arms. jaiden gave her a hug and let her go as she continued to run around the yard with endless energy. jaiden was off on the side watching her thinking "how did i get such a wonderful family." then her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a squeal. she looked up to see james had come out and was playing with joy. she smiled at her family and got up to join them.

as they were playing joy had gotten out of james grip and was now walking over to the large tree and hid behind it. james and jaiden laughed and played along.

james: "gasp where did joy go?"

jaiden: "oh no where did my baby go!"

joy: "don't worry i'm right here!"

they picked her up and hugged her tightly. after about 30 more minutes of playing and running around they went back in the house. jaiden was in the kitchen making dinner and james and joy were upstairs cleaning joy up. then all of a sudden they heard a scream come from downstairs. james grabbed joy and ran down the stairs. he went to the kitchen to look for jaiden but she was gone the stove was on and oh no. the door was open. they forgot to lock it. james knew jaiden wouldn't just leave so he had a feeling something was wrong (obviously). he wasn't thinking and took joy to the car and drove off to look for jaiden. while driving and calling out her name james saw a white car and in the window was dark brown hair. not just anyone's hair though. it was jaiden. james knew everything about jaiden. her physical features, her thoughts, everything.

he sped up and eventually caught up to the car and was right beside it. he looked in the window and yep it was jaiden crying with tape over her mouth. james wanted to just jump out of the car grab jaiden out. but he couldn't so he just kept driving after the car. at some point the white car pulled over and someone got out. no it couldn't be. LAUREN. james watched her and saw she had grabbed jaiden and dragged her into the house. james knew he needed to save jaiden but he couldn't just leave joy in the car. james called 911 and told them everything and how he had joy with him but he wanted to leave the car. they told him they would be there soon and not to go in the house but after he hung up james couldn't stand the feeling that jaiden was in danger. he explained to joy that everything was ok and he would be back soon. he left the car on, covered the windows so no one could see in there and locked the doors and windows.

he couldn't open the door so he did what he had to. he broke it open but didn't see anyone. he slowly walked inside. then he heard screaming and crying. he walked over to the room the sounds were coming from and saw jaiden tied to a chair and lauren standing in front of her. james didn't say anything, scared that if he said something lauren would do something to jaiden. instead he just listened to what she was saying.

jaiden: "why are you doing this to me!" she said in tears.

lauren: "because you took james from me!"

jaiden: "he said he wasn't interested! please just let me go! i have a little girl and i love her so much please!"

lauren: "sorry! can't do that just yet. or ever."