do i know you?

jaiden had moved in with james in a week and faith chose to get her own house. it has now been 3 years since they had gotten married. one day jaiden wasn't feeling well and james was at sooubway to work on a secret project. jaiden decided to go to the pharmacy that happened to be across the street from sooubway.

~with james~ 

???: "hello james"

james looked up in surprise and saw a familiar girl standing there smiling.

james: "h-hello do i know you?"

???: "oh james you've always been so funny!"

james: "i'm sorry but i really don't know you"

???: "james it's me lauren from high school"

james remembered everything. lauran was his crush after he accepted the fact that jaiden didn't like him that way.

james: "ohhh lauren good to see you after all these years how you been"

lauren: "well actually i think the way i treated you before was really unfair and i just wanted to say i like you too."

james: "o-oh um thanks but that was a long time ago and well um" james looked at the door and caught a glimpse of jaiden walking to the pharmacy.

james: "um sorry lauren but i gotta go." james said getting up and leaving to go to jaiden. 

he walked across the street thinking he lost lauren and went up to jaiden and put his arms around her waist surprising her as she turned around.

jaiden: "james what are you doing here!"

james: "nevermind that i'm just gonna come with you ok?"

jaiden: "oh um james there's actually something i need to tell you the reason i came here is-" she was cut off by a womans voice.

lauren: "who's this?!"she said with a disgusted look on her face.

james: "lauren!"

jaiden: "james whos that?"

james: "just someone from high school"

jaiden: "oh hello i'm jaiden" she said in a friendly voice being oblivious to what had happened while she was gone.

lauren: "is this your girlfriend?" she asked annoyed.

jaiden: "actually i'm his wife" jaiden said still not knowing about who this lady was.

james: "look lauren your a nice girl but i don't wanna be with you."

jaiden: "wait what!"

james: "it's nothing jai just hold on ok"

lauren: "so your gonna say you don't wanna be with me but you married this freak!"

thats when jaiden lost it. she started to cry and sank down to the ground.

james: "look what you did! how could you possibly say that!"

lauren: "oh come on james look at her! she's pathetic"

james was about to say something when jaiden spoke up.

jaiden: "james she's right you deserve better than me. i'm holding you back." she said in tears still on the ground.

lauren: "see even she agrees. cmon james come with me. i'll treat you a lot better than she did."

james: you expect me to go and be with you after you hurt the person i love the most! forget about it!" he said as he knelt down next to jaiden to comfort her. 

lauren: "fine! be with this freak!" she yelled as she stomped away.

jaiden: "w-why did you stay? she's so much better than me. she's perfect and i'm a freak."

james: "don't say those things. remember our wedding day when you gave me the letter."

jaiden: "of course"

james: "remember i promised to never leave you. i promised that i will always be here for you. i'm gonna keep that promise no matter what. because i love you jai."

jaiden: "i-i love you too"

james helped her up and they decided to just go home and rest.