yes

james and jaiden were collabing on a live stream and it was going well.

question: hiiiii i luv ur videos so much!

james and jaiden: "aww thanks"

question: hey guys i love your videos. but i wanna know will you guys ever date?

replies: omg yassss!

pls pls pls pls pls say yes!

OMG YES JAMEDEN NEEDS TO HAPPEN

I SHIP IT SO BAD

james: "well um guys actually we're already dating. it's been a couple years."

jaiden: "we didn't tell you cuz i didn't think you guys would care so much."

replies: of course we care!!!

YAY CONGRATS

so when are you guys getting married?

jaiden: "oh i don't think we plan on getting married right now. we're only 24 and 25."

james : "well, actually"

james got out of his seat and got on one knee in front of jaiden and the audience of people watching the livestream.

jaiden: "wait what james what's happening?"

james: "jaiden, you are the most talented, beautiful, caring, kind, loving person i have ever met. being with you was one of the greatest decisions i have ever made. i want to make the best decision ever by asking you this. will you marry me?"

jaiden was sitting there shocked with her hands on her mouth. the viewers were waiting for her answer. she finally moved her hands and pulled james up off the ground and hugged him tightly.

jaiden: "yes" she said crying.

the fans were in their houses fangirling and excited. they kissed and james slid the ring on jaidens finger.

james: "i know it's simple but i hope you like it."

jaiden: "i don't care about the ring i care about you."

they ended the livestream and sat on the bed.

jaiden: "when are we gonna tell our families?"

james: "what about tomorrow."

jaiden: "ok" she said smiling.

jaiden stayed over with james and after a good night kiss they went to bed.

the next morning

james: "jaiden you gotta get up. we're meeting everyone at your parents house to tell them the thing."

jaiden sat up in the bed and remembered everything that happened last night.

jaiden: "ok"

they got ready and got in the car with faith. (i feel like people are forgetting that faith and james live together in this)

on the way to jaidens parents house

faith: "so what are you guys hiding this time."

james: "sorry can't tell you"

faith: "why!"

jaiden: "we want it to be a surprise."

faith: "fine but if i have to wait it better be something good."

james: "oh believe me it is" he smiled at jaiden.

when they got there james parents and siblings were already there.

ms.a: "hi guys come in come in have a seat! so what did you want to tell us?"

james: "well you guys know we're dating right."

arianna: "IT THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?"

ms.r: "sh ari hon don't interrupt. ok guys go on."

james: "well last night we were doing a video and a fan asked if we were ever going to get married so"

ms.a and ms.r: "WAIT WHAT'S HAPPENING OH MY GOSH!"

jaiden and james smiled at each other as jaiden held her hand out to show the ring. there were excited screams that they haven't heard since james and jaiden got into a relationship. 

faith: "OMG OMG OMG MY BROTHERS GETTING MARRIED!"

arianna: "OH MY GOSH YESSSSS"

mr.a: "you gonna take good care of my little girl"

james: "of course sir"

mr.a: "then congratulations" he said smiling.

mr.r: "ah good job son. you got yourself a girl."

james: "thanks dad"

ms.a: "WAIT WHENS THE WEDDING WE GOTTA PLAN!"

jaiden: "calm down mom we have time. we'll probably do it in like 8 months."

ms.a: "ok ok fine i'm just very excited."

luke: "wow my little bro is getting married before me. nice job she's a good one"

arianna and faith: "thanks for liking him we thought he would be forever alone." 

james: "hey rude!"

jaiden: "hahaha"

they went out to lunch to celebrate and that night jaiden couldn't sleep. "i'm going to marry the most amazing guy in the world." she thought. but little did she know james was wide awake thinking "how did i get so lucky for a girl like her. i don't know if i can wait 8 months." 

hey guys surprise! (but not really cuz the title makes it really obvious.) told ya this was gonna be a big one. it's kinda long compared to my other chapters but i decided to not be a jerk and not leave you guys on a cliffhanger. btw i was reading through the other parts of the book and ugh it was filled with really bad and cringy writing and awful grammar. (so i guess nothings changed lol) really hope you enjoyed bai.