2020 UPDATE!

Hey, y'all. This is just a quick note for you all to follow me on my Instagram:

IG: mskaydanaewrites - here I post updates on my books, interact with my readers, and give sneak peeks :)

I get LOTS of questions on writing, so I plan to add a question box for a Q&A. I also have a highlight so you can always refer to it. Plus, I've been wanting to go live on IG for the LONGEST to interact with y'all.

But, I'm serious! Follow me!! And leave suggestions on what y'all would like for me to post. I want to connect and see some of your faces outside of Wattpad. For writers, I'd also like to start a writer's group chat (or join one if some exist). There, we can help each other plot our books, share advice, and form friendships!

I'll also be following back too. So go on over and hit that follow button.

And while you're here, check out my recently-posted books if you haven't already.

Thank you all so much for helping me reach 1k reads

Thank you all so much for helping me reach 1k reads. For me, this is a huge milestone as I haven't stuck to writing a book in so long. I'm really excited about finishing this one.

If you haven't checked it out yet, please head over and let me know what you think.

I'd also like for you to check out the Updates book on my profile. There, I've added a note about potentially bringing back "Get Ya Money". I've also pondered on the idea of writing a second part to this book or making a spin-off with a college series. For more details, please head over and comment. Also, remember to follow my IG. Ask questions and I'll keep y'all updated on the plotting process.

Again, thank you all.