pt.8 Williams comeback

Lizzies pov
Willam w-what are you doing here?

W:I told you what would happen if I saw you with another guy.

William came up to me with a crowbar he hit me in the ribs I scream in pain I could feel myself getting a anxiety attack I held onto
The stair railing.he kisses me I accept it because it was calming me down but I didn't like it and I knew that if I pushed him away  I would get hurt. He gets a knife from the kitchen and stabbed me in the leg.i scream and everything goes black.

Joles pov
I get to Lizzies house and open the door she wasn't there so I call yammy and tell them to come to Lizzie's house something bad happened. They get here about 30 min after I called them.

Yammy: I know we're William took lizzie.

Lizzie's pov
I wake up in William's house,I try to get up but I could barely move my ribs hurt.i was light headed and dizzy and I knew why my stabb wound was bleeding if I didn't get help soon I might bleed to death. William came dowm.will please let me go.

W: no I need to teach you a lesson.

He hit me with a paddle.
I scream, he punches me in the stomach.and hits me with the paddle again. I black out again.

Joel's pov
We get to Williams house the door is unlocked we get down to the basement we see William sitting on top of Lizzie. She was unconscious.

Yammy: will what the fudge are you doing to Lizzie.

W:I'm teaching her what happens when she dates another boy.

*Hits Lizzie with a paddle*

Lizzie opens her eyes and screams the most saddest sound I ever heard.

L:w-will p-please stop I'm h-haveing an- anxiety ca- can't br- breathe.

W: shut up will you

Yammys pov
I see will hit Liz in the stomach with a paddle. I've never heard her scream like that. I then see jole run up to William and hit him with the paddle and take Lizzie and run off . I herd will scream Joel's name as we drove off.

Joel's pov
Lizzie it's going to be ok shhhhhh it's all going to be ok.

L: t- thank you I love you so much

J: I love you to *kisses Lizzie*

Lizzie's pov
Jole put me in his bed and me and him cuddled with each other I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep

The next day Joel bandage my wounds and gave me a ice pack to put on my rib .I'm glad to call him my friend.