pt. 11 what are you doin here.

Someone came through the door it was ..... William.

Lizzie's pov
William what are you doing here?the nurse isn't in here right now and I'm afraid of what William is going to do.

Joel's pov
I looked at Liz and she looks terrified. I look at William and back at Lizzie still looking terrified.

L: w- will how did you get in here?

W: well it's not like there are security guards at the door so I just walked in.

L: get out now I'm over you I will never be with you.

W: really well that's a shame I was really hoping that you would marry me.

L: why would I want to marry you you hit me and beat me up every day . I will never marry you.

W: shut up brat * hits Lizzie*

Lizzie's pov

When will hit me I couldn't breathe right Joel calmed me down.

The nurse was coming back

W: I'll see you later and you won't like it.

Will walked out and the nurse came in and said that I could go home since school was out.

L:hey Joel can I come to your house please I don't want to have to deal with my parents right now.

J: sure but whats happening with your parents.?

L: well thev been fighting a lot and I don't really feel like here in it tonight.

J: well ok you want to call your parents and tell them we're you are

L: yeah I'll be over around 6 ish

J: ok I'll see you then .

Lizzie's pov

I get home to see parents fighting not hitting each other but yelling at each other.

It finally was six. Mom im going to a sleepover at a friend's house.

Mom: ok sweetie see you soon.

L: bye.

I get to Joels house and knock on the door.

J; hey Liz come on in.

L: thanks again for letting me stay here.

J: no prob (jeez Joel you say that a lot)

J; you can stay on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch.

L: no jole I can sleep on the couch I'm used to it.

J: ok whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Thank you Joel I really appreciate it.

J: no prob (I'm not going to say no prob anymore)

Joel's pov
I went down to check on Lizzie and she was peacefuly on the couch I went back upstairs to go to sleep I then here a high pitched scream I went downstairs and I see William had knocked Liz out. Then William saw me and came up to me and hit me with a paddle and I blacked out.