pt. 29

Lizzie's pov
Yammy got to go home early and I have to stay at school. As soon as I'm free from prison aka school I'm going straight to yammys house.

After 3 hours of school

I get to yammys house I go up to her room and see yammy pale as can be with a bunch of pillows and blankets pushed up on her. Yammy how you feeling?

Yammy: bad. I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to go to your mom's funeral.

I feel tears brimming my eyes.

Yammy: are you crying because I can't come?

N-NO I'm just sad t-that she's d-dead.

Yammy motions me to sit next to her. I do and let it out. I've always let it out to yammy. Me and yammy have been friends since we were four. We here a knock on the door.

Yammy: come *cough* *sneeze* in.

It's Tiff

Tiff: hey... What's Rong liz.

Tiffany comes over to me and hugs me.

Tiffany: I know why you are crying but please don't go into a panic attack.

When she says that I feel myself slipping into a panic attack. I start to breath quickly. I feel like my whole body is numb.

Yammy: good job Tiff .

This is by far the worse panic attack I've ever had.

Yammy: hey look at me.

Me and yammy make eye contact for a few seconds and she hugs me. I calm down. I hear soft snoring coming from yammy. I lay her down as she rests I have to leave Tiff bye see you soon bye

Tiff: bye.

I did it guys I'm at 900 reads thank you all so much and go check out my new book welcome to my zside of things here's the picture of the cover.

So go check it out the first 2 chapters are out so go check it out and I'll see you guys in my next chapter bye.