pt.39

Joel's pov

That's insane the guy that did all this to Lizzie and he's insist on keeping her all for himself that's not going to happen at least not my girl.

NO I WILL NOT LET YOU!! Wow I don't think I've ever yelled that loud before.

William: excuse me what did you just say!?

I said no I'm not letting you hurt Lizzie anymore by all means I will kill you.

William: you kill me? Did I hear that correct. You think you can kill me?! Wow your more stupid than I thought.

No I'm more smarter than you'll ever be. And the reason is because you hurt the nicest, sweetest person I've ever met. She doesn't deserve what you've done to her. She doesn't deserve anything that's happened in the past year.

William: oh really? And who do you think deserves it?

YOU!.

William: no I don't! If anything you deserve it for stealing my girl!

Lizzie: he didn't steal me if anything he's the best thing that's ever happened to me unlike you!

William: oh look who is finally sticking up for herself.

Lizzie: yeah because I'm tired of running away from my problems I'm tired of having other people help me with my problems and I'm not going to let you take away my happiness because for once in my life I'm happy!

William: but you'll be some much happier with me.

Lizzie's pov

I will not be happy with you I'll be happier with Joel. My boyfriend and my only boyfriend he loves me more that you ever will.

William: ok that's it!

He yelled he was running at us at full speed I had a few seconds but I came up with a plan. Guys I'll distract will while you guys call the police and get the rest of them untied I want to end this once and for all. Hey will! Over here you big butt head! He runs after me and I get out the door into the backyard Wich has a pool Wich isn't the beast thing in the world because I can't swim and William knows that.

William: no were to go but under.

No I'm not going out this way.
But it was to late he pushed me into pool he pushes me down to the bottom of the pool. I was trying not to panic because that will make me run out of air faster.

Joel's pov

We got them free from the chains and the police are almost here. We head out to find Lizzie but we couldn't find her. That is until we hear a scream and a splash.

Yammy: oh no she's in the pool!

We get to the pool to see William pulling Lizzie down to the bottom of the pool. Without even thinking I jump into the pool and pull will off of Lizzie and get her to the surface. When I got up I was expecting to here her gasp but she didn't. I start to perform CPR until she starts to breath I here her breathing and look down to see her give me a weak smile and start coughing and struggling to breath.
Guys call an ambulance now! They node and called 999. William tried to get away but was soon ran down by the police and the ambulance came and took Lizzie to the hospital me and the gang drive behind it.

Wow one more chapter left and I'm going to make it pretty long I didn't think I would actually get this far that you all for liking my book see you in the last chapter