pt.35 Williams revenge

Williams pov

So Abby can't talk now perfect time for my plan. I need to get rid of Jen she's so annoying and trying to take over the plan. So my plan is to capture all of my ex friends Wich is Jemma, Ryan,and Abby I'll capture them all in my basement along with jen. And the only way to get them back is to give me Lizzie and Joel will never see her again. Sounds so good it just might work wait who am I kidding it will work. Time to puty plan into action. I see all of them heading home and they all split up to get to there houses. Bad idea guys. I run up to Abby and Ryan me and Jen grab them yes I'm having Jen help me but just to help me get them in the basement after there all in the basement I'll get jen. They struggle a lot but they soon stop after they get tired. We get them to the basement and chain them to the wall so they can't get out. Me and Jen go into fase tow of the plan. Getting Jemma. Me and Jen grab both of her arms and draged her to the basement and did the same thing we did to Ryan and Abby to her. And finally I get to capture Jen. I start to walk up to her slowly.

Jen: Ryan what are you doing.

Well your the last one to capture

Jen: but I thought we were friends.

Did you really think that me the most popular guy in school would want to be friends with..... You.
I grab Jen and chain her up like I did to the least of them. This is going to be fun

Hey guys sorry I didn't update for almost a week and a half but here is to chapters and the last four chapters are going to be really action packed so stay tuned for the last four chapters and see you guys soon.