pt.33 double date

Lizzie's pov
Me and Joel are going on a double date with Jemma and dan. The reason is because me and Joel have been avoiding dates since the William incident.

Joel: so are you ready for are date?

Um I think so. Are you ready?

Jole: yah

He say giving me a kiss on the lips. We get in his car and drive to the ice cream shop. Were not going anywhere fancy. Just going to get ice cream.

Jem: hey Lizzie hey Joel

Hey Jemma. Hi Dan

Dan: alright anward to the ice cream shop.

We get to the counter. I ordered a vanilla Jemma ordered chocolate Joel ordered strawberry and Dan ordered mint.

Dan: how long have you and Lizzie been dating Joel?

Joel: um about a year now.

Jem: so basically since the first day of  11th grade.

More or less yeah

I look over to see Ryan and Abby coming in with Abby scared as can be. She was basically leaning on Ryan to keep herself up.

Jemma; oh my gosh Abby are you ok?

Joel: Ryan what Happened?

Ryan: it was her dad

What did her dad do? Nothing bad right?

Ryan: she hasn't said anything since it happened.

We go to the park to help Abby calm down.

Jole: ok Abby can you tell us what happened?

Abby shakes her head and leans against Ryan more.

Dan: she seems to be in shock(oh you don't say)

We see rain clouds dark one too. We need to get home.

Jem; yeah that sounds good bye guys

I get to my house and get ready for school tomorrow. I fall asleep wondering what Abby's dad did to her.

At lunch in school

Me and friends were eating lunch and we see Abby coming up to us and holds up a chalk board that says......

I'm going mute.

Oh no Abby's mute what do you think her dad did to her? Ok and guys I was reading some of the old chapters in the book like the first ten and they are so cringe how did anyone read them and still be sane. But anyways guys I'll see you in my next chapter bye!!