pt.17

Lizzies pov
I woke up and my mouth was throbbing and hurt really bad. I was in a dark room and it smelled really bad. I looked on the wall and I see a bunch of Sharp objects I was really scared. I elbowed Joel to wake him up his eyes slowly open.

J: lizzie were are we.

L: I don't know but look on the wall.

J: oh no that's not good.
We need to get out of here.

W: well hello there my too friends long time no see and let me tell you on thing if you miss behave you don't want to know what's going to happen, so be on you best behavior or else.

Joel's pov
I can't believe he's doing this to us and let me just say it felt like winter in here it was freezing.

Three weeks later

Joles pov
It's been three weeks since William took us here me and Lizzie haven't had anything to eat since then Lizzie was really thin her pink hair was faded and matted I was the same way, I think me and her have lost 10 pounds since we've been here.

Lizzies pov
William came down and said that since we were being good than he will take us out of the chairs and put us on chains on the floor after he did I tried to crawl over to Joel but my chains were to short.

L:, Joel do you think we will ever get found

J: yes Lizzie I think we will are friends haft to be looking for us by now and I hope that they will get here soon.

Yammys pov
It's been three weeks since Lizzie and Joel went missing we've been doing are best to find them but we never had any luck William looks like he's keeping secrets, mabey he took Lizzie and jole.

Y: guys we should follow will and see we're he goes

C: what why

Y: because I have a feeling that will took Liz and joel.

O: why would he do that

T: he's done it before and he's probably doing it to get back at Lizzie for breaking up with him and finding another guy.

C: well what are we waiting for let's go follow him and see if he has Lizzie and jole.

S: yeah he's leaving now we should really get going.

1 hour later

Callums pov
We finally make it to we're William was keeping Lizzie and jole at least I hope.

Yammys pov
I here a loud scream from the basement I knew it hast to be Lizzie's we went around the house and to a door and we open it but.........

Hello my tacos sorry for not updating in a while I was just really busy doing summer stuff and also I was reading some of the fan fic that other people rote so yeah I will update soon bye