pt.31 bont bully a bully pt.2

Lizzie's pov

P: what the heck were you guys thinking?

Yammy: they started it.

Will: no we didn't they did.

P: alright all of you will have detention for a week for 3 hours after school.

The end of the day.

Jole: hey Lizzie you want to come over to my house.

I can't Joel me yammy,Tiff, Maddie,Jen,will, Ryan,and Abby all have detention because they started a fight .

Joel: oh that's going to be fun.

Yeah no kidding well I better get to detention before the principal has a cow.

Joel: ha ha ok bye I'll come over later.

Ok. What was cute about Joel saying that is because he winked after that sentence.

Abby: oh yippee the pink haired douche bag is here.

Yammy: don't call her that. Do you know what's she's been threw. Can you just leave her alone for a little bit.( Wow your so intimateing yammy)

Abby: or what?

Yammy: do you really want to know?

Maddie: I don't like we're this is going

Abby: she deserves to die

Yammy: WHAT THE HECK IS RONG WITH YOU. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOUR MOM DIED. AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH DOUCHE BAGS LIKE YOU.DO YOU EVEN CARE HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEEL. OH WAIT YOU DONT BECAUSE YOUR JUST A STUCK UP SNOB. IF YOU THINK THAT LIZZIE DESERVES TO DIE THAN YOUR SICK. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE BULLYED YOU WOULDN'T LIKE SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND LEAVE.US.ALONE. and don't come back.( I've never typed that many caps in my life.)

Abby and Ryan both looked shocked so did the rest of us. Abby started crying hard. (P.s Abby is just a random character but this is what she would look like just so you know)
Abby

s Abby is just a random character but this is what she would look like just so you know)Abby

Will

And Ryan

And Ryan

(This so you can picture what they look like and you know what everyone else looks like these are just random pictures off the internet)

Tiff: ok yammy that was a little bit harsh.

Abby: i-im s-sorry..... i-im j-just stressed w-ith l-life.
M-my d-ad hates m-e. I d-dont know h- how to s-stand up f-or my s-self so t-hats w-why I hang out w-with William and Jen.

Will walks up to her and pushes her down on to a table.

Will: so you only hang out with me....for me to be your BODY GARD.not to bully lizzie. Well then your out of the group.

Abby: I really don't care I hate bullying the only reason I did it was to release the pain that I had in me. So I QUIT.

Abby: you coming to Ryan?

Ryan: yeah sorry will haters gonna hate. Ryan gotta date.

Will: that makes no sense but I don't care.

Yammy: sorry about that

Abby: it's ok.

Tiff: and remember yammy don't bully a bully.

And that's the chapter wow tow chapters in one day we'll to be honest the last one was really short but see you in my next chapter bye.