pt.38

Lizzie's pov

We arrived at Williams house and no one is there. We headed around the back of the house so if William was there than he won't see us.

We get inside the house and look around we don't see anything.... except pictures of me that look like the were taken from a distance.

This guy has been stalking me!?

Yammy: this one was taken at your mom's funeral.

Joel: and here's a pic of are first date,and the double date we went on with Jemma and Dan.

Dan: ok that's creepy.

And a bunch of other pictures. From when we first met and to when I broke up with him.

Yammy: ok when I see will I'm going to kill him!

Ok enough talking we need to find were William put the others.

Joel: let's see how about the basement.

Oli: yeah let's try the scariest part of the house.

Come on let's go. We get down to the basement and see William down there with Jemma,Abby, Ryan,and Jen tied up. Wait why is Jen tied up too?

Will: well well well if it isn't Lizzie and her sorry excuses for friends. Didn't think you would find out .

Tiff: well it's simple your the only one who would want to kidnap your ex friends. And another thing why is Jen tied up too?

William: well it's simple she's really frickin annoying. And the reason I kidnapped all of them is for me to know and for you to find out.

Come on William what do you want with them.

William: it's not what I want with them it's what I want with you.

What do you want with me?

William: well it's simple really. I get to have you all to myself for the return of your friends sound good?

What did he just say?! He wants me all to himself so I won't be able to see Joel again. And he'll keep me captive in here forever.