Chapter 33- chatty man

LEXIE'S POV

"Alright ladies let's head to the stage entrance please." A producer said and we followed behind him. The nerves are getting to me, what if I mess up during a sentence? What if I accidentally say that Niall and I are a couple? What if I say the wrong thing?

"Alright so next we have the winners of the new show New Bands. Forever3!" The crowds applause broke me from my thoughts. "Please welcome Jay Milner, Katie Smith, and Lexie Taylor!" The crowd cheers and we walk on set. We all wave to the audience as we make our way the the couch. After he hugs the each of us and we sit down. "Hello girls."

"Hi." We say in unison.

"How are you all?" He crosses his legs.

"Good." We say in unison again and the crowd laughs and so do we.

"What was it like to win the competition?" He asked.

"It was a dream come true." Jay answered almost immediately.

"What was it like being in the competition?" He looks at me.

"It was fun. Yes you have to be on your game all the time but you also have fun. Every week doing a new song, performing a new artist and trying to do them justice, and everything was a new experience and we all really enjoyed that." He nods at my answer.

"How has the famous life been treating you girls?" He smiles.

"Amazing. We've met a lot of new people. Young girls come up to us and want pictures and autographs. It's just so unrealistic you know. I just can't wait to see what the future holds for us." Katie smiles and Jay and I do the same.

"So let's get to the real dirt, relationships. Who's taken and who's single?" He smiles even bigger.

"We are all single." I say and the girls look at me. They nod knowing I don't want them to say anything.

"Do you have any crushes?" We shake our heads knowing that we all just told a huge lie. I know that Jay has a thing for Harry and Katie is crushing on Liam.

"Alright well boys out there they are single." He winks to the camera making everybody laugh. "Do any of you have any secret talents?"

"I am pretty good with computers." Katie said as if she was the most boring person in the world.

"I got nothing." Jay leaned back in the couch making everyone laugh.

"I can ugh.. Pop all of the joints in my body except my nose." I wrinkle my nose in disgust. I have always be able to do this it just freaks me out.

"Well that's something I don't want to see." I laugh at his response. "What about your past. What was childhood like for you girls." He looks at Katie first.

"Well mine was pretty normal. There's nothing special. My parents are happily married, I'm an only child, and music is my life." Katie answers. Her life sounds so perfect. Jays turn.

"Well my parents divorced when I was small. My father left us when I was born actually. I didn't have much friends growing up but now my life is amazing." Jay looks at me. I don't know what to say. Should I tell them the truth?

"Well I was adopted when I was five in America. When I was in middle school we moved to England. I was bullied throughout high school am it was traumatizing. My other siblings all love in America and I don't really talk to them that much. Not going to lie my sucked at one time but then I went to college and my teacher Mrs. Stone helped me become better and with out her I wouldn't be where I am write now." I finish my answer. I didn't tell I lie I just left out a few details.