Chapter 50- flashback

~~~~~flashback~~~~

"Gooodniiight." Harry said slurring his words.

"Goodnight, now go to bed mate." Zayn ordered.

"So bossy." I sassed. He closed the door and Harry turned to me.

"I don't understand what his problem is. I'm not even drunk see." He blows his breath in my face and he leans towards me and I dodge him resulting in him falling on the floor. I burst out laughing and so does Harry. I try to help him up but it was difficult.

Finally after ten minutes of trying he finally got up. When he stood our eyes met and we stood thee for a minute before our lips crashed into each other. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and I feel him walking up the stairs. When we get into his room he pins me up against the door and kisses my jaw and down my neck.

"Harry." I moan his name as I feel him harden against me. I moan louder when he kisses me right under my ear as he sucks and nips the skin. We fall onto the bed with me onto of him. I start kissing him up and down his neck and jaw line.

"Jay." He moans my name when I kiss the base of his neck and I know I found his spot. I suck and nip the skin like he did me. I feel my dress being unzipped. "I love you." He said in between kisses.

"I love you." I replied. I stand up and so does he. As we still kiss I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his shirt and he unclasp my bra and I let the dress fall to the ground. Before I know it we were both naked and back on the bed.

"I want you." He said.

"Then take me." I told him and that drove him crazy.

~~~~ end of flash back~~~~

Authors note: I can't believe I just wrote this chapter. I hope your happy jadea. I will also be changing the spelling of her name from Jaydea to Jadea. But she will still be called Jay.