Chapter 45-truth!

I woke up with no one next to me. Then the amazing scent of bacon filled my nostrils. Then there was a pain in my lower stomach. No, no, no, no. I get up and run to Niall's bathroom and as I suspected I'm on my period. Great. I stand up and poke my head through the door.

"Niall!" I yell for him.

"Yea?" He shouts from down stairs.

"Can you bring me my purse please?"

"Sure thing babe." I wait for Niall and after a few minutes of waiting there's a knock at the door. "Babe?" I open the door. "Why did you need your purse?"

"Things." I blush a little but moan quietly in pain from the cramps.

"Are you okay?" He asks in concern.

"Yea. I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." He nods once and closes the door.

"If you need anything just ask." He says from the other side of the door.

"Sweatpants?" There is nothing better than sweatpants when on your period. Am I right or am I right.

"They'll be on the bed." I smile.

"Thank you." I do what I need to do and walk out of the bathroom. I check his bed to make sure that I didn't bleed through onto his bed. I was relieved when I didn't. I walk downstairs in Niall's sweatpants and he is at the table with food on the table.

"I made breakfast. I waited for you." He smiles.

"Thank you." I sit down and dig in. The meal was kinda silent besides small talk. I know Niall didn't want to risk talking about yesterday and I mentally thank him for that.

"Am I making a bad decision?" I randomly ask. I've been asking myself that a lot lately.

"About what?" He asked curiously.

"Anything. I feel like I make bad decisions one right after the other." I look at my empty plate.

"Look on your finger." I do as told and see Niall's promise ring and smile. "Do you know what that means?" I ask. I hear him get up and he squats down next to me and forces me to look at him. "It means that I am here for you no matter what. If you make good decisions I'm here, if you make bad ones, I'm here. It means that I love you and will support in anything that you do. I love you more than anything. I have you that ring as a reminder that I'm always here." We look into each others eyes until he gets up. He makes me stand up and sits where I was and pulls me onto his lap. "Let me see them." He grabs my arms and looks at my cuts. "Can't believe you did that." He's so surprised.

"Me too. You know how I am though. Whenever it happens I don't realize it and it just happens." I shrug. Niall brings my wrist to his lips and leaves a sweet trail of kisses on each one. "I love you." I say when his done.

"I love you more." He says and we kiss. "Let's clean up and we can watch Netflix all day in our sweats." I smile.

"I would love that. So much right now." I smirk and we bit laugh.

"We need a few things from the store first." I raise a brow not know what he is talking about. "Popcorn and thing. What's a movie day without popcorn."

"With all the food you eat I'm surprised you dorm have popcorn." We laugh. "you go to the store and I'll set up here for the movies."

"Ok. I'll be back in 30 minutes." I informs me.

"Okay." He kisses me goodbye and leaves. When he does I go to the closet at the end of the hall and get a bunch of pillows and blankets.

NIALL'S POV

I get to the store and try to keep my cover low when I walk in. Where is the popcorn? Found it. After I got the popcorn I go to check out. As I'm waiting in line something catches my eye. A magazine. Lexie's face on it. Without the others. She's is on front of a woman. She has her sleeves rolled up showing the woman something. I look to the left of the picture and a zoomed in picture to her wrist. Her cuts. The scares are clearly visible. The headline. "Lexie Taylor Cutting!" Oh shit. I can't believe this has been exposed. She's going to be crushed.

"Sir! Your holding up the line!" The clerks voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I buy the popcorn and get into mg car. When I get home Lexie is in the floor in the living room balling her eyes out. I drop the bag and run to her.

"They found out. S-s-some one got a p-p-picture of my c-cuts." I wrap my arms around her and let her cry into mg shoulder. I wasn't going to tell her, but it was only a matter of time. I would rather her find out like this than me tell her. "H-h-how did they find out?" She sobbed into me.

"How did you find out?" I asked her.

"It's on tv." She cried more. "W-what's going to happen when the fans find out. Their not going to like me or the band anymore. We will never have any concerts because no one will ever come, which means we will never go on our own tour an-an-and-" she is freaking out. It's kinda funny how she overreacts sometimes.

"Your fans aren't going anywhere. Your true fans will be by your side always, the ones who might give you shit aren't your really fans." I look right into her eyes and she states back. Every time I look into those big brown eyes I fall in love all over again. "Do you understand me?" She nods. "C'mere." I pull her onto my lap and kiss her forehead and the top of her head.

"Niall." She broke our miniature silence.

"Yes?"

"#supportlexie and #isupportlexie is trending on twitter." I know she is smiling.

"Told ya'." I'm right sometimes. "I've been thinking about something."

"What is it?" She asks.

"It's about the fans. And us." She looks up and she looks worried. "It's nothing bad. It's just we've been dating for a while and-"

"Are you breaking up with me?" She looks scared. That's actually my biggest fear. Losing her.

"No. Never. But we said that we would stay on the down low for a while till be were ready to tell the fans. I think we're ready." I smile and she smiles back.

"How are we going to do it?" She asks. I had to think for a minute until I thought of the solution.

"Twitter. We post a pic on twitter of us and confirm it's true. People already suspect that we're dating anyway." I shrug my shoulders.

"Okay so what kind of pic should we post?" She gets really excited. I get my phone out and go to camera.

"One like this." I put my fingers under her chin and pull her close to me and we kiss. I take the picture and she smiles into the kiss and so do I. I take another picture. I show her the picture and she nods approving the picture. I send her the picture and we both open our twitter.

@NiallOfficial: this girl is my world. There is nothing and I mean nothing I wouldn't do for her. I love her so much. My Lexie.

I posted the picture and almost automatically my notifications blew up.

@directioner: YESSS NIALL AND LEXIE ARE DATING. FINALLY!

@myhazza: I knew Niall and Lexie were dating. I knew it I knew it I knew it. #Nexie

Then I had a mention from Lexie. She had the same picture but different caption.

@OffiacialyLexie: this man has saved me from my past and I can't wait for the future. I love him so much. More than anyone could ever know.

"Some people gave me love. Some gave me hate." She said.

"Don't listen to them. How many people gave you love?" I ask her.

"A lot." she smiles.

"Good."

The rest of the day we watched movies and kissed some, a lot. I love this girl. Even when she is on her period.

Authors note: y'all I just hit 1k. I can't believe I have 1k. That's insane. Ik that some people haven't read it yet but it's in their library and that's all I care about. I'm so excited you guys thank you some much. It seems like yesterday I was excited about 20 reads and now 1k. Thank you guys.

Love y'all💋