Chapter 36- drench coat man

LEXIE'S POV

I woke up to the sound of rain beating on the bus. I reach my arm out to find Niall but all I find is an empty space. My eyes flutter open and sure enough he's not there. I sit up and crack my neck. After I'm done I get out of bed and walk out. When I get into the living room the Harry and Louis are playing a video game and Niall is playing his guitar. I walk back to the. Bathroom to brush my teeth and I put my hair up in a ponytail. Right now I'm wearing sweatpants and a tank top. Today is going to be and will be a lazy day. If someone makes me move I'm not going to be a happy person. I come back into the living room and sit by Niall on the couch while putting a blanket over me. Shivers ran up and down my spine when I heard Niall humming a song. He must be writing a new song. That and I'm freezing.

"Are you cold?" He asks and I nod. He puts his guitar down beside the couch and sits up more. He pulls the couch into a small recliner. "Come'ere." He motioned me to cuddle up to him and I gladly obliged. I cuddled up to his warm body covering both of us with the blanket.

"Bloody hell!" Harry exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air.

"Aha victory is mine!" Louis celebrated throwing his fist in the air. They get way into the video games they play.

"Guys we should do a twitcam." Niall suggested. We all agreed and Harry went to go get the laptop. He comes back and logs into twitter. Seconds later his face appears of the camera. I quickly move away from Niall and he gives me a confused and hurt look.

"We're not together remember?" He nods remembering our decision. This secrecy thing is going to be hard. "Do you want to play." I asked motioning towards the screen. I happen to like playing video games and I happen to be not that bad.

"I will! I'm tired of beating Harry all the time, but I'm afraid this will be too easy." Louis challenges me. I raise my eyebrows and being the competitive person I am I gladly except it. I grab my controller and he grabs his. Yes, it's unusual for a girl to play Call of Duty: Black Ops II, but hey it's fun.

"Hey guy!" Harry speaks to the laptop.

"Hello!" Niall greets.

"What!" Louis shouts after I killed him. We're playing free for all, just me and him.

"Haha, already? Wow Louis I thought you were good at this game?" I say not letting my eyes leave the screen.

"Rematch." Louis started the game back up and I only smiled.

"Louis and Lexie are playing Call of Duty and Louis is getting is ass beat." Harry chuckles and everyone joins except Louis.

"Your not going to be laughing when I kill you, right now. What?!" I shoot Louis before he could even shoot me. That makes me laugh really hard. I hate my laugh so much but it's my laugh. People say it kind of sounds like Niall's laugh, I'm okay with that.

"Another rematch Louis?" I suggest. He shakes his head.

"No my thumbs are a little sore from playing with Harry. They need to rest." He rubs his thumbs and I laugh at him. I stand up and walk over to the boys at the laptop.

"Here's Lexie." Niall introduces me to the camera.

"Hi." I smile and wave.

"I'm going to go make some lunch." Harry says and excites leaving Niall and I alone on camera.

"So guys it's raining outside." Niall tells the camera.

"It sucks." I add on. On the corner of the screen I see people putting in questions request.

"Hello India." Niall waves to the camera. "If you guys have any questions to ask Lexie or I please ask we would love to answer them." So many different questions pop up.

"How long have we known each other. Umm, ever sense our last year in high school actually. He came to my school and we became friends." I answer one of the questions.

"I saw you on the chatty man show, your funny. Thank you." I answer another question.

"Are you guys dating?" Niall looked at me as he read the question. "No we are not dating but we are really close friends." He put his arm around me.

"Lunch!" Harry yelled throughout the bus.

"Alright I love you guys and hoped you enjoyed meeting Lexie. Love you guys bye!" Niall stood up and ran to the kitchen.

"Then there was one. Bye y'all." I turn off the camera. It completely crushed me inside saying that Niall and I weren't dating and it will crush me saying that we aren't.

The rest of the day was a literal lazy day until we got a text from the others saying that they want to go out and celebrate our first show. My hair is down with curls, my make up has winged eyeliner, thinker lashes (not fake), and a brick red lip stick on my lips followed by a gloss. My dress is a simple black dress with a see through material on my neck. It goes down to mid thigh and my shoes are black with gold detail. I have a gold bracket on and a watch on the other to cover up my cuts. They are just scares now but I still hide them. I have a gold owl necklace on and of corse Niall's pick around my neck. I walk out and Niall and Harry are already on the couches waiting. I was told that it was a fancy restraint and everyone has to dress nice. When I walked into the room Niall's blue eyes brightened and he smiled.

"Louis isn't ready yet." He I formed me.

"He's always late. He's becoming like Zayn." We laugh because Zayn is always late. Finally fifteen minutes later we arrive at the restraint. We walked there to take away attention form fans on the street. It's such a calm and quiet restraint. We sit down and we order our drinks. Everyone orders red wine besides Niall. He's more of a beer drinker. Throughout dinner I kept getting this feeling of someone watching me. I take a look around the restraint and I see a man in a large coat and hat staring at me. I can't see his face to see if I know him but I feel like I do.

"Are you okay?" Katie takes my attention.

"Yea. I'm fine." We eat our meal and as we leave the drench coat man leaves also. That was the scariest thing ever. No, scratch that my father trying to kill my mother and I was the scariest thing ever.

The feeling of someone's eyes make me sick to my stomach. But only if it's someone I don't know or love.

Authors note: who is the drench coat man? Comment your guess. And sorry guys it took me so long to update. I just started school last friday and am busy with school, work, and sports. But I am gunna try to update as mush as I can. I have been writing Chapter 39 and you guys are going to love it. I am so proud of it. Comment when you start school.