Chapter 47- date night

NIALLS POV

"I'm so nervous guys." Harry said while pacing back and forth across his living room.

"You'll be fine mate. Just be yourself, girls love it." Zayn said.

"Zayn's right." I agreed with him. It was almost time for Harry's and Jays date. We were in Harry's flat. Louis, Zayn, and I were sitting on the couch while Harry was pacing back and forth. Liam didn't come. Him and Danielle broke up and he is not taking it well. I feel sorry for him but things happen. He texted Harry wishing him luck though.

"I've never been nervous about a date before." Harry said still pacing.

"You'll be fine." Louis assured him. There was a knock at the door and I opened it while Harry quickly sat down to make it look like he wasn't nervous at all. I smiled when the first person I saw was Lexie.

"Hello." I smiled and kissed Lexie on the lips before letting them in.

"Hey." Zayn said.

"Hello there." Louis greeted.

"Hey." Harry greeted but looked right at Jay. "You look great." He complemented her. She was wearing a black dress that was lower in the back than the front. She looked really nice.

"Thanks." She said while blushing.

"Shall we get going?" Harry asked her and she nodded.

"Alright you kids have fun and don't do any funny business." Louis stood up and walked over to them while waving his pointer figure at them. "Your mother and I will be waiting up." He wraps his arms around Lexie.

"Back off father she's mine." I wrapped my arms around her kissing her temple.

"Have fun Jaydea." Lexie said while winking at her making her blush even more. Them they left leaving the five of us in Harry's flat.

"Now what?" Katie asked while sitting in the couch.

"Movie night?" Louis shrugged. We all agreed to watch a movie. We settled for the purge. Lexie and I sat in the couch. Zayn sat in the love seat. Katie and Louis on the floor. I texted Liam asking him if he wanted to watch with us. He never replied. Poor guy, I know how he feels.

HARRYS POV

As we are driving my palms are sweating and my heart rate is faster than usual. Every few minutes I glacé at Jay in the passenger seat. See looks so beautiful tonight. Her hair is perfectly curled and her dress makes her a goddess.

"You look beautiful tonight." I compliment her breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." She smiled. We got to the restraint and got a table in the back like requested so that we don't draw much attention to ourselves.

"Hello there I'm Makayla and I'll be serving you this evening. May I get your drink orders?" Our waitress asks.

"Umm yes, can we get some red wine please?" I ask and Jay nods.

"Of corse I'll be right out with your wine." She says and leaves.

"So how long have you been singing?" I try to start a conversation.

"Since I was little. I was always the loud out of my brother and I. My parents Divorced when I was small, and music as always been there for me." She smiles. "What about you? How did you get into singing?" I think about her question.

"Well I've always loved to I terrain people. I would always song my sisters songs and she would always yell "shut up you can't even sing!" I was a proper show off." She giggles at my story.

"Your wine." Makayla comes back with our drinks. "Are you ready to order?" I look at Jay letting her go first.

"I would like the lasagna." She orders then looks at me and so does our waitress.

"I would like the same." We hand her our menus and talk some more.

JAYS POV

"There's no way." I laugh at Harry's story.

"So true. I swear I didn't know the dog was peeing on my leg. I cried for an hour." I laugh some more.

"I had a great time tonight." We were back in front of Harry's flat. I'm sure the others are still hear because I see the Telly on and food and blankets scattered on the floor.

"Me too." He said shortly. He was looking right in my eyes, down at my lips, and back to my eyes. His emerald green eyes capture mine as he slowly leans in. I lean in as well and our lips brush over each other. Just before things went further the door flies open.

"What did I say about funny business." Louis interrupts our almost kiss. He pulls Harry and I inside where we see a sleeping Niall and Lexie. Katie on the floor. Zayn drawing. And Louis I front of us.

"Clam down we didn't do anything. Not until you interrupted us anyway." He mumbled the last part.

"Didn't think so."

"Well I guess we better be going." Lexie walked up to us along with Katie. "We will see you boys tomorrow."

"Bye." We all said our goodbyes. When we got home we took our showers and got in bed. Before I fell asleep my phone vibrated.

From Harry: goodnight:) we will finish what we started another time, soon I promise;)

From Jay: can't wait. Goodnight Harry:)

That was the end to the most perfect night.

Authors note: who knows what day it is? Niall James Horan is 21 today!!! Yay!! Our little Nialler is growing up. 😘 he will finally get to drink in America I know he's so excited lol😄. Happy birthday to him. Comment your favorite 1D member and their birthday.

Love y'all💋