Rose.

"Ste... Steven.... Do you think it's ok... For the diamonds to stay in here..?"
Whispered Pearl to Steven, standing in the doorway and looking at the Diamonds and the Pearls that sat on the couch comfortably.
Steven only shrugged and stood next to her idly, completely exhausted and at a loss for answers.

"It's not like they're going to get sick outside or anything." Amethyst spoke loudly, chewing on a  pizza while she talked.

"Yellow, what is that defective Amethyst doing?" Blue seemed disturbed by her.

"I have no idea, but it looks disgusting. Amethyst! What is that you're doing with your mouth?"

"Uh it's called eating, duh" she said rolling the whole slice and shoving it in her mouth.

"What is the need to do such a.... Disturbing thing?" Blue asked.

"There's no need, it's just good. Wanna slice?" She said walking up to them and handing a slice to Blue.

Blue quickly grabbed it and tried shoving it in her mouth, Yellow quickly slapped the pizza from her hands, completely horrified.
"Blue! What do you think you're doing? You're a diamond! Act like such!"

"Oh Yellow... There is no need to be so serious all the time" she giggled.

"Yeah, seriously Yellow. You're being a total party pooper" Amethyst sat on the couch next to Blue, whom shifted uncomfortable in her seat.

"Party pooper?! How dares such a low ranked gem address me like that? You should be shattered just by talking when you're not spoken to!"

"Ladies, ladies, calm down" Steven interrupted, approaching them nervously.

Blue diamond turned to look at Steven, something obviously on her mind.

"Pink, I think that we should go for a walk, come too, Yellow." She said standing up and grabbing Yellows hand to lead her to the door.

"Yes, let's go Pink." Yellow insisted, pulling her hand away from Blue.

Steven began to follow, but Garnet placed a hand in front of him.
"Steven, you shouldn't be alone with those two."
"Garnet... What did you see..?" Pearl approached and whispered, while the other pearls tried to eavesdrop.

"It's still.... Too many possible outcomes. It's not safe." Garnet seemed bothered and hesitant.

"Garnet, they won't hurt me... Not now" Steven ran outside where the diamonds waited for him.

They walked to the beach, the sand warm bellow their feet. Blue stared at the ocean, a small smile rising to her lips.

"So, you call yourself Steven now, why did you pick such a name, and form?" Yellow asked staring at him up and down seriously.

"Well.... I didn't pick the name, or my form. I was born this way. And my mom and dad picked my name"

"What is this mom and dad you speak of?" Blue asked curiously.

"My mom was Pink Diamond, and my dad was Greg, the human you met when you came to earth long ago"

"Wait, what do you mean that Pink is your 'mom'?" Yellow stared at the gem posed on Steven's belly.

'When mom gave birth... We sorta fused... This gem, this diamond is my mom..." Steven began to feel nervous, the questions making him uncomfortable.

"So you're not Pink." Yellow stated flatly.

"Yellow... " the diamonds exchanged a glance, determination in both their faces.

Blue diamond grabbed Steven while Yellow pulled on his gem.

"Wait.... Please no! It hurts!!" Steven struggled against Blue's grip, attempting to free himself in desperation.
"Blue! Please Don't!!!!" He cried.

"Y-you're not Pink. I want Pink back...." She began to cry.

Yellow slowly began to pull the gem out, Stevens struggle intensifying.

With one final tug the gem finally ripped out of his stomach, blood flowing out.

"STEVEN!!" Pearl quickly ran to them, launching forward in attempts to stab Blue to release Steven, but Yellow Diamond kicked her, sending her flying back.
Blue quickly dropped Steven, him falling to the sand with a quiet thud, blood painting it a dark red.

"Steven..." Garnet quickly approached and picked him up in her arms. "I'm sorry... I should have stop-"

The diamond began to glow in Yellows hand, catching everyone's attention.

"Pink"

"Pink"

"Rose..."

A body of light formed as tall as a diamond, then shrunk back to the size of a quartz with a slight glitch to the light.
Her locks of pale pink hair now shorter, her dress short, knee length with a slight puff to it, beautifully contouring the quart'z body she used as disguise.

"Pink!" Blue cried out happily, making her way to her for a much awaited hug.

"Steven!" Rose quickly directed her attention to her unconscious son,
"oh Steven... So long I've wished to see your face... To touch your small body... But not like this..." She began to cry, caressing his cheeks.
"You... " she turned to look at the diamonds. "What have you done.!"
Her rage began to fill her body, clenching her fists in anger. Her mighty glare strong enough to burn holes in the diamonds gems if possible.

Yellow stood firmly, her judging expression never changing.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Please vote and comment
ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ