Home world.

"We have arrived."
Yellow diamond announced as she and Blue diamond stood up, looking down at them and nodding for them to follow as they left the ship.

      "Oh, Steven! Aren't you just excited to see the wonders of home world?!" Pearl stood up excitedly, barely containing her joy and excitement as she lifted herself on her tip of her toes and twirled.

    "Yeah...!" Steven replied, trying to sound as excited as her.

Pink diamond silently stood up, deeply lost in thought as she silently debated wether to escape now or just simply follow along.

  "My diamond...?" Pearl asked confused.

"Pearl, we need to talk." The Diamond announced flatly and quickly made her way out.

"Steven.... Wait here..." Pearl said, very puzzled, and quickly followed after her diamond.

He stood there, waiting patiently.

"Pink Diamond's presence is— " A Pearl spoke, Blue Pearl looked around and sighed when she just saw Steven. "Human Steven.... Where is Pink Diamond?"  She asked softly.

"I don't know, she left a few minutes ago with Pearl." Steven looked at her a bit uncomfortable, biting his inner lip nervously.

Blue's pearl turned around and began making her way out, but she suddenly stoped on her tracks, seemingly apprehensive and quietly said.
"I am grateful for you fixing my gem...."
And she quickly walked out.

Steven calmed down a bit, taken by surprised but happy by the Pearl's words.

He smiled to himself, sighing and preparing to sit down to relax as he waited, but just as he lowered himself, Pearl walked in.

"Steven, come now, we must go with your mother now" Steven looked at her confused about how formally she spoke to him, but decided to nod and follow after her quietly.

They walked into white room, every was a polished white, blindingly white.

Two familiar pearls stood there, Blue and Yellow, accompanied by a new strange one. There, stiffly stood a white pearl with black accents to her clothes.
Stiffly staring ahead. Something about her seemed off-putting, but yet again he remained silent. This strange situation had him on extreme edge.

Pearl made her way and stood next to them, visibly tense.

"Our Diamonds are arguing with one another" Yellow Pearl spoke up.

"This won't be good...." Blue Pearl added quietly.

The white Pearl simply stood there, her arms to her side, her back uncomfortably straight and a thousand yard stare.

Steven stared at her, only now noticing a very interesting, or maybe disturbing, detail of her. She seemed to miss an eye, and her face seemed damaged.

"Is her gem cracked?" Steven blurted out, letting his curiosity win.

The three pearls tensed and turned to him, their eyes wide at his question.

Pink's pearl placed a hand on his shoulder and lean in to whisper in his ear.
"Steven, it's not appropriate to ask something like that...." She said nervously.

He nodded, sighing and looking up to see the white Pearl staring at him, causing a cold shiver to run down his spine.

*
*
*

     "Pink..." White diamond spoke joyfully, kneeling down to take a closer look at her. "I'm not going to pretend to understand your reasoning, yet, I'm curious, why would you do this?"
She gently placed a hand on Pink's head, Pink flinching slightly but trying to maintain her composure. Pink looked up at her, with a questioning gaze and confusion adorning her features.

"Dissapear, leave all of this behind.  Why would you leave your planet behind? Leave your gems behind? Leave US behind?" White Diamond faked hurt in her face, and sighed, looked down at her awaiting a response.

"I-I... I wanted to leave earth alone! You just wouldn't listen! I did everything I could and you wouldn't listen to me! Even as one of the diamonds, you didn't listen to me. So I had to turn into someone who you would be forced to listen to, it worked. And I won't regret my decision, I would choose the earth over you all in a second." Pink held her head up high in pride.

Big mistake.

White Diamond chuckled, standing up and placing her hands to her chest.
"Oh my... You would leave everything behind, starlight? Doesn't matter what you'll loose? Or who'll you'll loose, now? To protect the earth you, would do anything, wouldn't you?"

"Y-yes..." Pink diamond stuttered nervously, a feeling of dread filling her.

"Yellow, would you please tell them to bring our guest of honor?"

Yellow clapped her hands and the door opened, White Pearl walking in, the others behind her. She held Steven in her arms, a steel grip on him as he squirmed uncomfortably in her hands.

"Now, what do you call this new pet human of yours? A son wasn't it? Yellow has kept me well informed about your adventures on earth." She chuckled,
"Now Pink, I have an interesting idea, if you love earth so much and you would do anything for it, as you say," she finger quoted  "what would you do if you had to choose between your son and the entire life on earth?"

Pink froze.

Pink Pearl quickly pulled her spear out, turning to point her spear at White pearl as a threat. White pearl turned to look at her, an awful smile posing on her lips. The other two pearls quickly reacted and tried to hold her down, making her drop her spear in the process.

"Now, Pink, what will you choose?"
The diamond looked down on her, a smirk finding it's way to her lips.