Chapter 5

(Raven)

It's been a few weeks since the first day of 11th grade, and nothing has changed from my previous years of school. What was I expecting tho? That everyone at this school would go through a miraculous change and just except what they hate so much? Of course not. No one at this just adapts to change. 

Today I was wearing my black n' grey poof-ball hat, and my black shirt that read, "Life is only Pain." I had my one cross earring and I was smoking a cigarette walking up to my locker before school started. 

"Wow, must be my lucky day." I turn around to see Cartman, lucky me. "I get to have a break from playing hide n' seek." Cartman steals the cigarette from my mouth and puts it in own. 

"So now you'll have indirect kisses with fags?" I say trying to stay completely monotone. He grabs both of my shoulders presses me against the locker. I don't bother to escape, until he takes the still burning cigarette towards my my face. I start to panic and I struggle to get away. 

"Stop! Get off me, Cartman!" I see a teacher look at me. "Help me!" He just walks away, shaking his head. 

"Damn, Stan. Looks like no one cares." I try to kick him away, but he's too strong. He quickly starts to choke me, and I try too pull off his hand with both of mine. 

H-He's- too s-strong-

"GAHHHH- hmph!" I felt the burning on my skin, and it smelt like burning skin. My salty tears sting my burn. I start to scream out, but Cartman quickly covers my mouth. 

"Did you hear that?" He shifts his eyes to the sides, but the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat. I quickly shake my head no, then he grins at me. "Excacly! You don't hear anyone yelling for me to stop. Not even a single-"

"HEY!" Cartman and I go wide-eyed at the sudden yell. "You got a problem with fags???" The yelling was coming from near the front of the school. Suddenly a bunch of students and teachers start gathering around the yelling chanting 'Fight, Fight, Fight!'

I was about to run off, not wanting to get involved, but Cartman grabbed the back of my neck and starts to drag me over to the crowd. The whole time I was just waiting to be beat up even more. I just wish I had someone to protect me...

"YOU MOTHERFUCKIN PIECE OF MUFF CABBAGE!" Yelled the voice. Wait a minute...

"k-kyle..." I whisper out, my heart even skips a beat.

"Shit!" I feel his grip around my skinny neck tighten in fear. Probably because he knows the damage Kyle could do.

W-Wait! Why is he even back here??? Why should I even care... Kyle left me to suffer for all of these years.

Suddenly I'm jerked back and thrown into a locker, slamming my head I get knocked out. Throughout my whole time sleeping, I have a dream about Kyle. In my dream we're kissing, touching each other, fucking each other... 

No.

I can't think of him like that.

I hear a school bell go off, waking me from my small coma. I have no clue what that bell for. While shifting around in the locker, I notice a slight throbing in between my legs...

Fuck...I'm hard...

I was trying to figure out what to do when I started to hear shuffling outside of the locker. What was I going to do when this kid opens the locker and finds me in it???

"I hate this fuckin garbage school," the person mumbled.

W-Wait a minute! That voice!

The locker opened up sending me to my chest, luckily not breaking my dick.

"Ay! What THE FUCK-" When I look up, Kyle is looking down at me in complete shock. "S-Stan??? What're you doin in my locker?" Kyle asked concerned. I barely even recognized him. He was Kyley-B, not Kyle.

As much as I wanted to run up and hug him... I can't just forgive him like that. So I did what I would do any other person. I stood up and looked him right in the eyes and said,

"My name is Raven." And I started to walk out the front of the school, not bothering to look back.

================================

A/N:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm sorry for not updating, I've been on vacation and my sisters were always around me so I never had time to write. But now they are at school~

Also, I normally have a hard time typing on my phone so I usually write on my computer.

And I was totally watching Jersey Shore while writing this.

Thank you for reading! Be sure to leave a vote and comment what you think!

Bye bye~